Poly-Friending yes, but no cuckolding

suzzana

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Dominant
Jun 8, 2021
When talking about wife's sex with other men, everyone immediately thinks of cuckolding. I don’t like that term, nor the humiliations that are present in cuckolding. My husband could never satisfy me in PIV sex that's why we haven't practiced it for years.

My hubby and I have talked about my sex with other men and we both agree that I deserve to have good PIV sex. It has to be in a way that we both enjoy, without the homosexual component.

My sex with another man is supposed to happen this weekend for the first time.

Reactions: Doctor Pervert

Dave47630

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Apr 3, 2017
Newburgh, indiana
Here is my advise to you. Delay this meeting but don't tell your husband. Go out that evening and have a good time without the extramarital activity. When you get home refuse to talk much about how things went at first. Then later spill a not so wonderful, but made up story. Let his jealousy chew on that for a while.

Many husbands may feel that it would be okay to have, as you say, what you deserve. But when reality arrives, they have enormous regrets. In a few minutes to a few days. You may see the effect that your date has on your marriage. You can then decide if you ought to have another meeting with this other man, or call the other relationship off, show some proof that you spent that evening with a girlfriend, and save your marriage. You have hopefully invested quite a lot in your marriage. What is that worth to both of you?

Reactions: Doctor Pervert

Doctor Pervert

Retired
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 19, 2013
This man @Dave47630 speaks with wisdom.
Of course only you know the full details of your situation but his idea seems like a good safety valve method if you have any doubts how things may potentially play out.

suzzana

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Dominant
Jun 8, 2021
Thank you for your concern @Dave47630 @droptokon, but tonight is day D. My hubby will have the role to preparing me for PIV sex (to shave my pussy and to lick my pussy before penetration). We'll see how it goes. I haven't had PIV sex in 5 years. I procrastinated a lot. I'll write tomorrow how it was.

Reactions: Precious_bentley

Featured Threads

New Personals