Post-Shopping Trip Tasks/Album Requests

syst0lic

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Nov 22, 2013
Manchester / London
Hopefully you'll find out the effect of a crumpled piece of rolled up foil after you've been jogging for a while. The foil can be quite sharp and pointy.You can always press on it occasional as you run, so that it digs in.

hellomynameis

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Jul 3, 2016
Canada
Hopefully you'll find out the effect of a crumpled piece of rolled up foil after you've been jogging for a while. The foil can be quite sharp and pointy.You can always press on it occasional as you run, so that it digs in.

oh I'm only walking at the moment, but I can add that to a night of running if you'd like :)
I'll also do it for my walk of course...how much should I crumple it?

hellomynameis

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Jul 3, 2016
Canada
Walk Report :)

Just got back from my walk!
Not as long as I would have liked as I ran into a lady who said she’d saw a bear a little further up the trail so I turned around.
I pumped my clit area with my big suction bulb, and my clit itself with my little one, before I left.
Then, as requested;
I put crumpled tin foil in my bra, and wore my shortest dress so that I barely covered my ass.
Then I stuffed my panties most of the way into my pussy – as google maps told me the entrance to the trail didn’t have any good seclude areas – and let the tail hang just above my skirt hem.
I then tapped the frozen coin to my clit, and I was so hot down there it immediately lost it’s coldness. I taped it to my clit anyways. (Question, does anyone have any ideas as to how to get coins from the freezer to stay cold for a good while…say 10+ min, preferably longer?).
I slapped my ass once on the way, but there were so many cars I got scared.
(please feel free to punish me so I learn to not be so shy!)
When I reached the trail entrance I, as subtly as I could, pulled my panties out so they were in line with my dress hem (the whole walk I felt like they were sliding further out, and I was too scared to check, so they may have been hanging in plain sight!)
I ran into the women on the trail, and she told me to not continue, so I took the cutoff from the trail that brought me closer to my house.
The only thing by the entrance there is an adult education centre, and it seemed empty, so I stuffed my panties most of the way back in – it had dried me out so much it was hard!
On the walk up the stairs to my apartment, a car passed by, and I’m sure at that angle they could have seen the panties still sticking out had they been looking!
As of this moment I am sat nearly naked on the floor minus a clothespin on my clit and my bra with tin foil.
I will post photos of my outfit, and of the panties hanging from my pussy, in my KT album
Thank you everyone!!!!

(if anyone missed their chance and has really good ideas let me know, I’m sure I can do another walk sometime!!)

llovin21

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 16, 2011
Have you ever tried toothpaste in combination with some bristles? Of course a toothbrush would be fitting to brush all over your protruding inner labia and clit hood, allowing the burning sensation to go deeper and deeper... Would you be brave enough to try this? And if so, would you still do it with some sharper bristles, maybe using a bottle brush or anything similar?

hellomynameis

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Jul 3, 2016
Canada
Have you ever tried toothpaste in combination with some bristles? Of course a toothbrush would be fitting to brush all over your protruding inner labia and clit hood, allowing the burning sensation to go deeper and deeper... Would you be brave enough to try this? And if so, would you still do it with some sharper bristles, maybe using a bottle brush or anything similar?

When I was replacing my old powered toothbrush I did try this!! But it was super run down, and "soft bristled" to begin with...mostly felt vibe-y, not bristly!
I'd certainly try it, for sure :)
I have an electric razor where the blade head comes off too, so I could even try tape something rougher/sharper to that??
(Lol I'm getting wet but also shaking a little bit at the thought!)
I know I have rough stubbing sponges, and those bristled palm-held pot scrubbers...I've also got a manual toothbrush (that I don't use, sorry, limits and all) that has rougher bristles than the old one.
But unless there's an innovative idea I haven't thought of I think that's all I have! Feel free to be creative hehe :)

llovin21

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 16, 2011
When I was replacing my old powered toothbrush I did try this!! But it was super run down, and "soft bristled" to begin with...mostly felt vibe-y, not bristly!
I'd certainly try it, for sure :)
I have an electric razor where the blade head comes off too, so I could even try tape something rougher/sharper to that??
(Lol I'm getting wet but also shaking a little bit at the thought!)
I know I have rough stubbing sponges, and those bristled palm-held pot scrubbers...I've also got a manual toothbrush (that I don't use, sorry, limits and all) that has rougher bristles than the old one.
But unless there's an innovative idea I haven't thought of I think that's all I have! Feel free to be creative hehe :)

We like your razor idea: What about attaching sandpaper to its head? Would that work? And how do you think would it feel like, when pressed against your inner labia? Are you in?

hellomynameis

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Jul 3, 2016
Canada
We like your razor idea: What about attaching sandpaper to its head? Would that work? And how do you think would it feel like, when pressed against your inner labia? Are you in?

Ah I don't have sandpaper right now, and won't have money until the next pay period (in 2 weeks time I believe).
I'm not sure, I'm assuming different grains would be different levels of intolerable though!! I'd want to try it when I had nothing to do the next day that's for sure eek!! :p It'd would probably feel like I was debrindling a burn victim I think (horrible thing to watch, if you never have) - I'm not sure how bad it would be but I'd be willing to try once I get my hands on some...
Any ideas in the meantime?

llovin21

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 16, 2011
Ah I don't have sandpaper right now, and won't have money until the next pay period (in 2 weeks time I believe).
I'm not sure, I'm assuming different grains would be different levels of intolerable though!! I'd want to try it when I had nothing to do the next day that's for sure eek!! :p It'd would probably feel like I was debrindling a burn victim I think (horrible thing to watch, if you never have) - I'm not sure how bad it would be but I'd be willing to try once I get my hands on some...
Any ideas in the meantime?

Then let us please see how sore and swollen your inner lips become after using the pot scrubber attached to your electric razor. We definately want to see it suffer

hellomynameis

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Jul 3, 2016
Canada
Then let us please see how sore and swollen your inner lips become after using the pot scrubber attached to your electric razor. We definately want to see it suffer

Okay! I will do this tonight, I don't have time at the moment but I will do it and post a picture in this thread's album asap :)

llovin21

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 16, 2011
Okay! I will do this tonight, I don't have time at the moment but I will do it and post a picture in this thread's album asap :)

Thank you! Please make sure that it's clearly visible on that picture, how much your inner labia have suffered and how irritated they look like afterwards. Would love to see that in detail!

hellomynameis

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Jul 3, 2016
Canada
Thank you! Please make sure that it's clearly visible on that picture, how much your inner labia have suffered and how irritated they look like afterwards. Would love to see that in detail!

I'll make sure to get before and after shots :) as well as a picture of my impromptu device :p
Thank you again!!!!

hellomynameis

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Jul 3, 2016
Canada

I'm very sorry, but my little contraption didn't work :(
I did however find a scrub brush with the same type of bristle but with a longer handle and rectangular. I will do the task with that, however if you wish I understand if you would want to intensify the task as punishment for being unable to complete my own idea. I would wholly deserve it.
Thank you very much again!

llovin21

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 16, 2011
I'm very sorry, but my little contraption didn't work :(
I did however find a scrub brush with the same type of bristle but with a longer handle and rectangular. I will do the task with that, however if you wish I understand if you would want to intensify the task as punishment for being unable to complete my own idea. I would wholly deserve it.
Thank you very much again!

To be honest, we're a bit disappointed. Instead of admitting your failure and asking for a creative punishment, I would have assumed you already would have chosen and performed something fitting and THEN tell us, you're sorry.

Nevertheless, we both still enjoy writing with you, so what about just using that pot scrubber without the razor manually - but therefore apply the toothpaste as lube not just on inner lips, but also on clitoris and outer ones as well?

Oh and you got another PM, please check your mailbox!

hellomynameis

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Jul 3, 2016
Canada
To be honest, we're a bit disappointed. Instead of admitting your failure and asking for a creative punishment, I would have assumed you already would have chosen and performed something fitting and THEN tell us, you're sorry.

Nevertheless, we both still enjoy writing with you, so what about just using that pot scrubber without the razor manually - but therefore apply the toothpaste as lube not just on inner lips, but also on clitoris and outer ones as well?

Oh and you got another PM, please check your mailbox!

Oh...I actually did perform something else :/ I have pictures to post and a report half written up, I actually signed on for that. My apologies.
I'll get the pictures up right away, and my report very shortly after.
and I will check my PMs now thank you!

hellomynameis

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Jul 3, 2016
Canada
REPORT for llovin21

The original task assigned by llovin21:
To mount my electric razor to a roughly bristled pot scrubber, and use it to clean my inner pussy lips with toothpaste (and rub them raw).

Unfortunately, my contraption didn't work, the razor did not have strong enough vibrations, and was too oddly shaped for the pot scrubber.
Therefore, this report, and the images in my album, reflect how I attempted to work around this and complete my task acceptably anyways (although I'm sure I failed).
To begin I used two small binder clips, four clothespins, and a whole lot of duct tape, I spread my pussy open as far as I could. The binder clips dug into my lips something awful, especially when pulled up by the tape to expose as much of my pussy as possible…but I just kept thinking there was worse to come!
There would be no escaping the scrubber and toothpaste how I’d put myself, I was completely exposed.
Unfortunately, by the time I had spread myself out and secured everything down, some of the swelling in my clit had gone down. So I did my new favourite thing, and layered my larger white bulb "pump" over my tiny black clit one, encasing it and increasing the suction on my clit – as well as pulling on the area all around. About 10 minutes pass, my clit is swollen enough, (unfortunately it wouldn’t get any bigger with the supplies I have access to I don’t think), and I’m starting to zero in on the pain from the clamps. So I get myself moving.
I was shaking as I spread the first lot of toothpaste on the brush, and then when I placed it against my swollen exposed clit I nearly screamed. The bristles were so much rougher on my sensitive skin than I’d imagined!
I spent about 10 minutes, and 1/3 a tube of toothpaste, scrubbing my inner pussy lips, pussy, and clit as roughly as I could. Oh it hurt.
Unfortunately pumping my clit that much was a mistake, as I was not able to go go as roughly over the area as intended :( I kept trying and trying – kept trying to force myself to press harder and not flinch away – but I don’t have that kind of will power.
I focused lower, on the entrance to my pussy and my inner lips (I realised I need a different method of spreading myself, as the clothespins very much got in my way). It both strung and scraped and didn’t hurt at all and was absolutely agonising. I brushed extra hard to make up for the too-light touches I moved over my clit on occasion.
Towards the end I took a deep breath, and added toothpaste the very corner of the bristles. My hand was shaking, like the rets of me, but I quickly shoved the bristles in under my swollen clit hood and bit my lip hard to keep from crying. It hurt so so bad, but the toothpaste felt amazing on my clit – even the bristles felt good, as I pressed them flat and as deep as possible into my clit, not scrubbing but wiggling slightly back and forth. Then when I felt the toothpaste had been rubbed in enough, I moved back to my inner lips, shut my eyes, and scrubbed as hard and fast as I could, moaning all the while.
I stopped scrubbing when I opened my eyes and the bristles had begun to come away tinged red (I should have taken a picture I am sorry, I got a little grossed out and just tossed it in the sink!).
After wiping the toothpaste off and removing the equipment from my pussy, there was not as much damage as I thought there would be….until I then stepped in the shower and realized the damage was to my inner pussy lips and my entrance, and oh how it stung when the water hit them!
However, my clit was sadly much too alright, and given I had already made mistakes with this task I was not going to let that slide as well!
So I made up another contraption, this time taping a piece of scouring pad to the head of my electric razor (blade removed).
(MUCH more effective than the razor/brush combo had been.)
I then added a smaller piece of scouring pad with a sharp corner sticking straight out.
I rubbed my clit raw until it hurt as much as my inner pussy lips, if not more. I used the sharp edged to grate at my hood and irritate my clit, and then the corner to tuck under the hood and destroy my clit with direct contact.
With the vibrations from the razor, my body barely registered the pain over the pleasure it was giving me.
This went on for perhaps 15 minutes.
I then layered the clit pumps once again, and I must say over the abraded skin, this was the most arousing yet horrifically painful time I've pumped my clit. The sudden sharp pull the tiny clit pump gives when it suctions in always makes me gasp and moan, but this time I was nearly in tears. And then I added the larger bulb, and not only was the feeling spread out further, but intensified on my clit. It was so so good, and so amazingly awful at the same time. I left it on for 10 minutes.
By the time I took the pumps off, my clit was dying. Literally, I had removed skin and it was bright red by the time I took a picture for my album.
(and all I want is more dammit)
I currently have aloe vera gel on my pussy and clit, hoping to speed the healing (it was tempting to add more toothpaste, but that’s also just a mess I don’t want to deal with!).
I hope this makes up slightly, if only very slightly, for failing at the original task and disappointing you both:(

Thank you very very much again !!!!!

Featured Threads

New Personals