Power balance in relationship

AvarageMale91

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jan 25, 2022
I am together with my partner for for almost ten years now, we live in a "vanilla" relationship but have "kinky" sex from time to time.
Outside the bedroom our power balance is about 40% to 60% for her. She is a little more dominant then me and decides most things in our life, thats fine for me.
In the bedroom while playing she switches to being very sub. About 20% to 80% for me. She likes being chocked, slaped and she likes receiving commands. So far so god.

Since a feew weeks I think about a chastity device for me, but I didn't talk with her about it yet.
I wonder how it affects our "outside bedroom"-power balance. Outside the bedroom I don't like to be more dominated by her. I like the way it is right now and I am scared that she could or would take advantage of me being in chastity in for example daily arguments about cleaning up or whatever...

Does anyone of you have any experience with situations like this? How can I enjoy chasity withou submit 100% to her. I want to keep our kink-stuff only sexual and don't want it to affect our general power balance. Is that even possible?

subdream

Distinguished Member
  • Bisexual
  • Genderfluid
  • Submissive
Feb 18, 2022
allmylinks.com
If your partner is you keyholder, it might happen that she starts to use her power. That's not fair, but it happens. If you don't want it to happen, you either must keep your key yourself or have a long talk with her and try to set borders. Usually a partner will at least try to keep borders.

andrei

<:: Verified ::>
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jan 9, 2008
Romania
I am together with my partner for for almost ten years now, we live in a "vanilla" relationship but have "kinky" sex from time to time.
Outside the bedroom our power balance is about 40% to 60% for her. She is a little more dominant then me and decides most things in our life, thats fine for me.
In the bedroom while playing she switches to being very sub. About 20% to 80% for me. She likes being chocked, slaped and she likes receiving commands. So far so god.

Since a feew weeks I think about a chastity device for me, but I didn't talk with her about it yet.
I wonder how it affects our "outside bedroom"-power balance. Outside the bedroom I don't like to be more dominated by her. I like the way it is right now and I am scared that she could or would take advantage of me being in chastity in for example daily arguments about cleaning up or whatever...

Does anyone of you have any experience with situations like this? How can I enjoy chasity withou submit 100% to her. I want to keep our kink-stuff only sexual and don't want it to affect our general power balance. Is that even possible?
if you want to try a chastity device for yourself then it's simple.

I bought one (I wanted to see what is it and how I feel wearing it).
I presented to my girl as a present for her birthday. She laughed. I explained that she will lock me up until she decides I can cum. She laughed harder. She laughed even harder when she saw my cock shrinked inside.

She ignored my present and finally I have my toy to play when I wish.

Try it with your girl. Maybe she wouldn't want to play you with it,. It's actually yours! Girls mostly want your dick head up. Not locked as in male fantasies ;)

Featured Threads

New Personals