Votes: 4 30.8%

• Total voters

Doctor Pervert

Retired
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 19, 2013
Hello all my kinky brethren! I'm getting closer to being back here after a somewhat longer than expected absence, not out of the woods yet but I can see them trees thinning out...

So a few days ago I was shooting the shit with a kinky friend who told me of the time her male cousin prank gifted her a dildo at her 17th birthday party. Of course it caused all the usual laughter and smutty comments as expected, and afterwards after keeping it a while she decided what the fuck, she'd use it. I was chatting about this to another friend and she said, sure, she'd had it happen a number of times and kept and used them all.
This got me wondering about this whole idea of gifting a sex toy as a prank, be it birthdays, secret Santa or whatever and how often they get kept and how often they end up in the trash. And what better place to discuss this topic that right here, the home of kink talking!

prank.jpg

There's a poll you'll notice where you can chime in what you think, even if it hasn't happened to you you can vote for what you think you'd do. If you want to share a story then please post it below and lets see, do most prank sex toy gifts get trashed or treasured?

Have at it!

Last edited:

SilverBlue

Suspected fake - catfish
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Private
Mar 30, 2016
I remember a conversation I had with a member here about the number of toys some people have, I commented that some collections must have cost over a thousand dollars. He disagreed, until I pointed him to a NZ sex toy website and he was surprised at how much we pay for toys over here compared to his country of Germany. So yep, if someone gives me a usable toy that might be worth $80 here, it's likely that I'll just keep it.

Although I haven't been gifted a "prank" sex toy (presumably due to the cost), a long time ago a male friend I once knew asked if I'd use an alien dildo. I think it was alien or something, the company used to make a range of fetish "freak" dildos like zombies (greyish decomposing look) and Frankenstein's monster (greenish with a patched together look). I was disgusted, and if I were to be given something like that, I would likely put it in the trash.