Prayers or mantras

NotYourGirlfriend

Kink Talk Member
  • Lesbian
  • Female
  • Private
Jul 24, 2016
Do any other slaves or subs have a prayer or mantra that they use when their Master does something that's hard to accept or asks you to do something difficult?
If so what is it?

CuriouslyInterested

Verified Dragon
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Staff member
Jan 12, 2015
Midwest
I like personal ones the best. My Dom has me repeat an affirmation and a mantra throughout our play or conversations, either at his will, when things are difficult or to keep me focused. It's just a matter of which you connect with most. Google can help you find several but here are a few examples:

Master, owner of my body and director of my will, you are with me. I am thankful that I serve you. Let me be transparent as glass, that my heart may be visible always, for my entire self, even unto the workings of my mind, are yours. Master, I honor you with my service and submit to you with my thoughts, words, and deeds, so that I may be a reflection of your will, and the manifestation of your desires.

Master, I am your slave and your property. I will work and I will sacrifice that I may reflect your intentions, and make of myself a window to the soul you own. Use me Master, as you see fit, that I may learn to serve and to submit to you in all things.

In gratitude I serve, and in thankfulness I submit, and in peace I honor my Master with my trust.

Slave’s Prayer – adapted from A Submissive’s Prayer

Allow me the Serenity to serve Him in peace
Allow me the Love to show Him myself
Allow me the Tenderness to comfort Him l
Allow me the Light to show us the way
Allow me the Wisdom to be an asset to Him
Let me be able to show Him each day my love of service to Him
Let me open myself up to completely belong to Him
Let me accept my punishments with grace
Let me learn to please Him beyond myself
Grant me the power to give myself to Him completely
Give me the strength to please us both
Permit me to love myself in loving Him

The submissive Mantra
i belong to my Master. my body, heart, and soul are His to protect and use as He sees fit. i am His toy and will be used as He wants.

i am a gift to my Master, His pleasure is my pleasure. I take joy in His joy and want to please Him.

i am His; He will protect and nurture me. i freely give myself to him.

i worship His cock. i will beg to suck it. It is my idol. I live to serve all of my Master.

i will be His slut in bed, his caretaker, friend, and partner in life. my body is beauty, He loves my mind, and He takes what He wants from me.

i belong to my Master. i will make Him proud to possess me.

Featured Threads

New Personals