Press Your Luck! Brand new dice game I created

MrDrewSays

Kink Talk Member
  • Gay
  • Male
  • Dominant
Apr 9, 2019
Hey everyone. I made a new dice game (strip and exposure) based on the show Press Your Luck. Ive only played it once, but it seems to have gone well and I'd love other guinea pigs to play

Here's the rules, but DISCLAIMER:
the game involves showing head body and cock - people who want to stay faceless, thanks for the interest, but not at this time

If you're unfamiliar with the game show Press Your Luck, this should still make sense:

3 contestants , they submit a photo dressed (with 5 articles of clothing, typically underwear, shirt, shorts, socks sneakers)
First they are asked 5 trivia questions
If they answer a question right they assign a "roll" to another player
If they are wrong, the roll goes into their own bank
Players start to build up a roll bank.

After questions we go to "PRESS YOUR LUCK" where players will roll everything they accumulated

1- safe
2- remove an item
3 - remove an item and add a "roll" to yourself or another player
4 - remove two items
5 - give a roll to another player
6- remove two items

Every roll, they send a new photo as they're being stripped down.
If they become nude and still have rolls left, the die changes to poses.
If they're nude and still have 1 roll left, it becomes an exposure roll to see where/if/how long you're posted

let me know if you're interested. game took about 20 minutes to play with a group

Hulk2222

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jan 18, 2023
Hey everyone. I made a new dice game (strip and exposure) based on the show Press Your Luck. Ive only played it once, but it seems to have gone well and I'd love other guinea pigs to play

the game involves showing head body and cock - people who want to stay faceless, thanks for the interest, but not at this time

If you're unfamiliar with the game show Press Your Luck, this should still make sense:

3 contestants , they submit a photo dressed (with 5 articles of clothing, typically underwear, shirt, shorts, socks sneakers)

After questions we go to "PRESS YOUR LUCK" where players will roll everything they accumulated

1- safe
2- remove an item
4 - remove two items
6- remove two items

If they're nude and still have 1 roll left, it becomes an exposure roll to see where/if/how long you're posted

let me know if you're interested. game took about 20 minutes to play with a group
I would love to play

Hulk2222

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jan 18, 2023

1- safe
2- remove an item
4 - remove two items
6- remove two items

I would love to play
Kik hulkster9999

Hulk2222

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jan 18, 2023

1- safe
2- remove an item
4 - remove two items
6- remove two items

Kik hulkster9999

lmsblake63

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Feb 21, 2019
Atlanta

1- safe
2- remove an item
4 - remove two items
6- remove two items

I’m up to play lmsblake63

Reactions: Hulk2222

New Personals