Prostate Milking With Curved Dildo On Strap

suzzana

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Dominant
Jun 8, 2021
I fell into the trap of a long term orgasm denial like many dominant wives. I was constantly increasing his period without orgasm because his behavior was getting better and better.

After eight weeks of denial, his balls were super sensitive and painful. I remembered my friend with whom I had my first lesbian experience in college. I heard she was a urologist now and found her number through a friend.

Hello Gaby, do you remember me? Suzzana.
Of course I remember you. How are you?
I'm great, I'm calling because of my husband.
Is something wrong with his prostate? she asked.
I'm very ashamed, he wears a chastity belt ...
Really?
Yes, yes, I would like you to examine him, but I would ask for discretion.
Of course. The day after tomorrow at 10am.

We kissed.

Undress behind the screen baby she told my husband. Don't be shy, I've seen a million penises. How long has he been without ejaculation? Gaby asked About
8 weeks
Oooo Jail Bird with PA lock. She touched his balls and examined his prostate through his anus. Get dressed, baby, and wait for us outside. I want to talk to your wife in private.

I haven't seen you in 10 years. Since you've been married, Gaby said.
Yes. Do you still love only women?
Yes, and you are bisexual as before?
Yes, but I like men a lot more.
Why is his cock in a cage.
He masturbated too much and has irreparable premature ejaculation.
His prostate is enlarged but not terrible. He will have a nocturnal emission soon.
In my opinion if you want to hold him for a long time or permanently without a real orgasm, you need to learn prostate milking. You can do this with your finger through his anus or with a curved dildo while fucking him.
I prefer the second option.
Yes I will give you links where you can buy a curved dildo suitable for prostate massage. In the missionary position, the curve must be turned upwards. In the doggy position, the curve of the dildo should be turned down.
If he has a need to urinate while fucking him, it is a sign that you are fucking him properly. Continue until he ejaculates the last drop. You don't have to take his CB off. Take off his PA lock and return it after his ejaculation.

https://peggingtoys.com/product/tantus-curve-strap-dildo/

Thehype2021

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Slave
Jun 14, 2021
I fell into the trap of a long term orgasm denial like many dominant wives. I was constantly increasing his period without orgasm because his behavior was getting better and better.

After eight weeks of denial, his balls were super sensitive and painful. I remembered my friend with whom I had my first lesbian experience in college. I heard she was a urologist now and found her number through a friend.

Really?

We kissed.

Undress behind the screen baby she told my husband. Don't be shy, I've seen a million penises. How long has he been without ejaculation? Gaby asked About
8 weeks
Oooo Jail Bird with PA lock. She touched his balls and examined his prostate through his anus. Get dressed, baby, and wait for us outside. I want to talk to your wife in private.

His prostate is enlarged but not terrible. He will have a nocturnal emission soon.
In my opinion if you want to hold him for a long time or permanently without a real orgasm, you need to learn prostate milking. You can do this with your finger through his anus or with a curved dildo while fucking him.
Yes I will give you links where you can buy a curved dildo suitable for prostate massage. In the missionary position, the curve must be turned upwards. In the doggy position, the curve of the dildo should be turned down.
If he has a need to urinate while fucking him, it is a sign that you are fucking him properly. Continue until he ejaculates the last drop. You don't have to take his CB off. Take off his PA lock and return it after his ejaculation.

Hey

PunisherH

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Aug 29, 2020

Really?

We kissed.

8 weeks

U should have tease him with the doc tho😈😅😅

Featured Threads

New Personals