Prostate play

Malesubslut33

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Feb 16, 2021
Hi everyone. So my partner (female) has bought a prostate massager (none vibrating) for us to experiment with. I have limited experience with a small butt plug but never used a prostate massager before. Anyone got any tips or advice?

Thanks

Reactions: Longingdesire

phil.kmnsky

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Nov 23, 2020
Germany
Hi,
Im using a Prostate Massager for a long time now and there is no advice i can give you, just put in with the right side. It will feel great, but the pleasure will be much greater with a vibrating one.

StormyDungeons

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jul 27, 2021
Atlanta, Ga, USA
All i can say is = start with this now and you will insist on her pegging you within 1 year if not sooner.

This is prostate yeah, but anally so and now most guys are figuring this out + anal and prostate are not gay just good sex feel experiences.

Vibtating ones are nice. Basic hand held electro shock sets are really nice. Inflatable ones are beyond words.

You will see....

Or i should say = YOU WILL FEEL

NOTE: a further advantage to this is = non ejaculation orgasms, multiple orgasms, and extended orgasms via prostate, penis, anus, all 3, or and combo.

Oh my

Scrib

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Oct 10, 2021
Amen StormyDungeon!

Once you find and stimulate the P Spot it is as different for a man (full body orgasm vs penis centred climax) as a vaginal and clitoral orgasm for a woman.

Just there, don't stop ....

andrei

<:: Verified ::>
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jan 9, 2008
Romania
I couldn't find one to use but a question, can you achieve a prostate orgasm with a regular vibrator or vibrating butt plug?

Scrib

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Oct 10, 2021
I couldn't find one to use but a question, can you achieve a prostate orgasm with a regular vibrator or vibrating butt plug?
It does not have to vibrate. It does not have to be a specifically made prostate massager. It's about placement, pressure and rhythm. A focused massage with a small rounded metal item will do it as well as a shaped prostate massager or a large (girth and length) pegging device,

When you find the P spot, you will know it; it's a little like feeling a small electric shock (in a very good way). Explore the front wall of the belly (from inside) and you should find it, don't go too deep or you will miss it. Once you find it start a rhythmic massage, longer than you thought and quicker than you realize you can full body orgasm.

Every man is different so it s a method rather than a specific, but once you succeed, as Stormy Dungeon wrote, there are so many options with this.

Note the word 'massage'. Be gentle (always be gentle with everything anal) but a little more force ie like a light massage maybe all that's needed if you are in the right area but not able to arrive.

Reactions: andrei

StormyDungeons

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jul 27, 2021
Atlanta, Ga, USA
Go to ebay and search = prostate massager. Aliexpress too. The search shopping is almost as fun as using these things.

Also look under - inflatable anal plugs. Also silicone dildos 7-10 inches.

ANYTHING THAT PUTS FIRM PASSIVE PRESSURE ON THE PROSTATE GLAND IS GOING TO BLOW YOUR MIND.

Reactions: andrei

andrei

<:: Verified ::>
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jan 9, 2008
Romania
Go to ebay and search = prostate massager. Aliexpress too. The search shopping is almost as fun as using these things.

Also look under - inflatable anal plugs. Also silicone dildos 7-10 inches.

ANYTHING THAT PUTS FIRM PASSIVE PRESSURE ON THE PROSTATE GLAND IS GOING TO BLOW YOUR MIND.
Vibrating inflatable butt plug - tried long ago. No effect. I was expecting an orgasm, but got just pleasure. Probably it doesn't press in the right spot or the vibrations just relaxes everything.
I was curious in a prostate massager but I don't shop for new toys.

New Personals