Public Apology for photos of Spanked ass

bad slave

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Nov 6, 2011
If this is in the wrong place - please move it to where you think it is appropraite.

Following my uploading pictures of my ass, I have been asked to apologise so:

This whore apologises for making people look at her ugly ass. In her defense, she would explain that they have only been uploaded to prove that a task set by SIR was completed.

jackswann99

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Feb 13, 2012
al2 1rl
you should be sorry i think that arse need decent stretch and we need to see if you are shaved or bushy

aus guy

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Apr 22, 2009
You should be apologising for removing the latest pics of your ass, before everyone had a chance to look at them. And by apologise, I mean put them back up.

bad slave

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Nov 6, 2011
Befriend a whore

you should be sorry i think that arse need decent stretch and we need to see if you are shaved or bushy

SIR,

If you would like to become my friend there are older photo's that would show you if I were shaved or bushy.

There is quite a selection to choose from. I have made them only available to friends, as some members on the website were becoming a nuisance.

bad slave

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Nov 6, 2011
Smacked Ass Pics

You should be apologising for removing the latest pics of your ass, before everyone had a chance to look at them. And by apologise, I mean put them back up.

Sir,

I have not removed the album, nor have I changed the status of it. It is available to the public.

bad slave

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Nov 6, 2011
Ass Spanking Recording

Sirs/Madams,

I know that the photo's of my ass do not show how red and sore it was.

I recorded a session where I spanked my ass 300 times on each cheek with a paddle, and then my pussy and inner thighs 300 times.

If you wish to see this recording please PM me, stating why I should allow you to see it. There are only a handful of members I would not show the clip to.

Bad Slave

Reactions: spkmibtm

bad slave

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Nov 6, 2011
more ass spanking

My most sincere apolgies - I failed to spank my ass sufficiently yesterday, so the KT member who had instructed me to do so has informed me that I am to repeat the performance every day this week, adding 50 spanks.

Unfortunately this means that there are new pictures up my ass up there again today.

My sincere apologies for this, If you are able to view them and wish to make your views known - please feel free to do so.

iluvXTRMcbt

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Mar 8, 2012
I would like to see these pictures but when ever i click on any link to view your albums i get this message "Invalid Album specified. If you followed a valid link, please notify the administrator"

Featured Threads

New Personals