Public Chastity

Deuterus

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Dec 11, 2019
To all you chastity fans out there, how was the first time wearing your cage in public, and how did you handle meeting friends while you were caged?
Was it unpleasend first, to spend time with friends while you were caged?
Tell me about your experience :)

Jeanette P

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Pangender
  • Slave
Apr 10, 2021
I wear a cock cage and women’s panties, all the time. The first time and every time I am in ‘public’ it feels absolutely normal. Being in Chastity and wearing panties defines who I am. D2D5C2F8-516C-4041-9FAF-A3E0B9F5AB0C.jpeg

Reactions: bribri

Agent Green

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
May 6, 2008
To all you chastity fans out there, how was the first time wearing your cage in public, and how did you handle meeting friends while you were caged?
I've definitely worn in public for long stretches including to work for months at a time. Other than having to be very careful about not pinching myself while standing or sitting and suddenly flinching it's mostly easy. The hardest has been bar or restaurant bathrooms where there are missing doors or dividers that don't let me hide it. When you have been drinking a ton of beers you start to get a little desperate. In those cases I either hold it or go as quickly as I can. I don't think I've been caught but there have been some close calls. I know my luck will eventually run out.

My partner is great. She refuses to unlock it in situations where she knows I'll be patted down by security or without bathroom privacy. It's terrifying but I appreciate being pushed. We once took a week long road trip and she purposefully left the keys at home. So, I've basically been in every situation possible while wearing.

I've worn around unknowing friends quite a bit. I'm fairly certain they have noticed the bulge a few times so I try to be extra careful around them. They are mostly openly a little freaky so I don't think it would be the end of the world if they figured it out. Maybe they have!

subbysecret

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jun 3, 2012
Do you not need to remove it daily for keeping yourself clean?

Deuterus

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Dec 11, 2019
You don't need to remove steel ones dayly. I am pretty new to chastity tough. I tried it in public, but i got too nervous and couldn't handle the stress, so i basically now cannot imagine wearing it when i am with friends.
If you had a similar experience or just have a immaginative mind help easing me into wearing it in public. I am happy, to report here about how i tried out the tipps you've suggested, and document my journey into being comfortable in wearing it in my day to day life.

Last edited:

Jeanette P

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Pangender
  • Slave
Apr 10, 2021
Any lifestyle choice needs adjustment. The side and shape of device define the outer clothing you wear. As I am very small I can wear 1” cages so I can wear it with tight jeans. I also have both metal and plastic cages so my Wife can put me in the correct cage of the situation.

Hygiene is taken care of as my Wife releases me for the duration of my daily shower. Using the bathroom is easily overcome you sit.

Travel by airplane you wear a plastic cage with internal cylinders lock so no problem going through security. You pack your metal cages in your suitcase.

These are just some of the alternatives you need to make. There is a community dedicated to Chastity where you can discuss the lifestyle in more detail. Try Chastity Mansion at www.chastitymansion.com

Relax and enjoy your lifestyle it fun to be in a FLR with your keyholder.

Today’s cage

Attachments

• D5B254A6-8B8F-45BA-A5E0-6E62FDD33CC2.jpeg
    D5B254A6-8B8F-45BA-A5E0-6E62FDD33CC2.jpeg
    91.8 KB · Views: 16

Percival

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Jul 14, 2021
well, I had thought about the idea of wearing chastity cage outside for a long time, and I did it like, one year ago. I chose a day of examination, so there wouldn't be a lot of contact with people, and I have got used to this feeling after that day. I suggest that you try some semi-public situation, like wearing for a movie, where you are near your friends but not too much contact, then you might be able to get used to the feeling.

Dirtlicker

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
May 15, 2021
First time i had to go to work with it, was nervous about anyone hearing clunking sounds, couldnt go to the washroom properly, and it pinched and shifted alot so im sure people noticed me grabbing my crotch more than often. I was very scared of anypne noticing somehow even tho it wasnt noticable from other peoples perspectives

DeedeeDay

Verified Kinky
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Dec 4, 2017
Engalnd
My wonderful wife locks me into a lockable cock ring for weeks. It is all stainless steel so bathing and keeping clean is no problem. Being a cock ring it does make everything bulge out more and I'm aware of it. I have noticed the odd female glancing at my groin which can make me blush.
I've never been the hugging sort but back in the days when you could hug a constant hugging friend once wrapped her arms around me and gave me a hug her body was pressed against mine and I could feel her waist on my groin after she released me she looked me in the eyes and gave me a rye smile, nothing was said but I turned bright red. I don't think she was into kinky so she probably just thought I was hard.

Featured Threads

New Personals