Public humiliation tasks

Slutywhoregirl

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Slave
Feb 9, 2022
Looking for men to give me task to do in stores my car, parks or the woods or parking lot I’m willing to give picture proof. I have toys like but plug a dildo a vibrator and nipples clamps and tell me what to ware I have a slut dress a skirt thin shirts. I want people to make me not ware a bra and panties

Doctor Pervert

Retired
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 19, 2013
A quick starter task, wear your skirt with a tight t-shirt and no bra. Insert your butt plug and put on some nice panties. Go into somewhere busy like a mall or fast food place then go into their restrooms. In a stall remove your panties and hide them somewhere in the stall.
Now go back out and browse around the mall (or order and eat if you're in a restaurant) for at least 15 minutes.
Return to the stall to find your panties and put them back on before heading home. If they're gone then too bad, you go home without them.

Provide photos of the panties hidden and an upskirt shot to show you are out in public without them on. Placing your phone on the ground or a chair works nicely for this.

Looking forward to seeing how you go. Do well and you'll be getting lots more.

Slutywhoregirl

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Slave
Feb 9, 2022
A quick starter task, wear your skirt with a tight t-shirt and no bra. Insert your butt plug and put on some nice panties. Go into somewhere busy like a mall or fast food place then go into their restrooms. In a stall remove your panties and hide them somewhere in the stall.
Now go back out and browse around the mall (or order and eat if you're in a restaurant) for at least 15 minutes.
Return to the stall to find your panties and put them back on before heading home. If they're gone then too bad, you go home without them.

Provide photos of the panties hidden and an upskirt shot to show you are out in public without them on. Placing your phone on the ground or a chair works nicely for this.

Yes sir I’ll try and do it tomorrow afternoon after work

Reactions: Doctor Pervert

Chubbygal

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Feb 9, 2022
Yes sir I’ll try and do it tomorrow afternoon after work

I think I will be trying this as well!

John for

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Sep 21, 2021
Looking for men to give me task to do in stores my car, parks or the woods or parking lot I’m willing to give picture proof. I have toys like but plug a dildo a vibrator and nipples clamps and tell me what to ware I have a slut dress a skirt thin shirts. I want people to make me not ware a bra and panties
Pm me

xlm1802

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Feb 17, 2022
Are you still interested? If so write me on Kik: XMT1802

pmme_yourfork

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 30, 2021
Are you still interested? If so write me on Kik: XMT1802
Why don't you post your brilliant ideas here so we all can have fun reading them?
No need to hide your genius in a private kik conversation, others migth enjoy them aswell.

Chubbygal

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Feb 9, 2022
Yes, let’s see these ideas! I will send pictures of the tasks being done

subdream

Distinguished Member
  • Bisexual
  • Genderfluid
  • Submissive
Feb 18, 2022
allmylinks.com
Yes, let’s see these ideas! I will send pictures of the tasks being done
I guess the OP won't come back, last seen Feb 10. But since we got a replacement girl, I'll try best to come up with a good task. My BDSM test states that I was 78% switch, so I should be able to at least pose as a Domme.

I think I will be trying this as well!
Have you completed the task from @droptokon and provided picture proof to him yet?

Featured Threads

New Personals