Public humiliation tasks

Public task whore

Banned
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Mar 5, 2022
Looking for men to give me task to do in stores my car, parks or the woods or parking lot I’m willing to give picture proof. I have toys like but plug a dildo a vibrator and nipples clamps and tell me what to ware I have a slut dress a skirt thin shirts. I want people to make me not ware a bra and panties

pmme_yourfork

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 30, 2021
Hmm, let's see:
Public changing rooms are always fun:
pack all your toys (dildo, plug, vibrstor and nippel clamps)

You do not war a bra for this at all.
You will go Into the first changing room and remove your panties and shove them inside your pussy, plugging your ass with your buttplug and edge once.
Get out and spend at least 10minutes before going to the changing room again, preferably switch shop each time.

Next stop, pull the panties out, shove the dildo inside instead, edge twice and put your panties on again.
10+min wait before next changing room.

3rd time, just add nippel clamps edge 3 times and get to the next changing room, dont keep the clamps on for more than 15min.

4th changing room, of with the clamps, edge 4 times with your vibrator, remove the dildo and keep the vibrator inserted instead on a low to medium setting.
Get out again and go to the 5th and final changing room.

Try not to cum on the way, once inside the 5th room, fuck yourself and cum all you want, release all that pent up frustration.
Once done, only leave the buttplug inside, clean yourself with your panties, gag yourself with your panties, cover it with your face mask and get back home.

You talked about picture proof, well I would be happy to find one or more from each room in my DMs.

Cheers.

Doctor Pervert

Retired
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 19, 2013
Looking for men to give me task to do in stores my car, parks or the woods or parking lot I’m willing to give picture proof. I have toys like but plug a dildo a vibrator and nipples clamps and tell me what to ware I have a slut dress a skirt thin shirts. I want people to make me not ware a bra and panties
Here's one I've used quite a bit, check out this album for details. This one was completed inside a large mall but any of the other locations you mentioned will work. Basically you have to remove your panties and carry them around for a while in your hand and get photos of your adventure. Note in each photo your panties must be shown.

Public task whore

Banned
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Mar 5, 2022

Featured Threads

New Personals