Public Humiliation.

pulsingpuss18

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Slave
Jun 28, 2012
I've been a very bad little 18 year old girl. I'm horny all the time and constantly want cock in all three of my holes. I need to be punished because I'm so naughty.

I need all of my masters (you guys) to teach me a lesson and tell me what to do to humiliate and punish myself. I like public disgrace and punishment at home.

Make sure I learn my lesson. Thank you masters.

Mariomaster

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
May 30, 2012
I've been a very bad little 18 year old girl. I'm horny all the time and constantly want cock in all three of my holes. I need to be punished because I'm so naughty.

I need all of my masters (you guys) to teach me a lesson and tell me what to do to humiliate and punish myself. I like public disgrace and punishment at home.

can you provide proof slut?

sundaysunday

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jul 4, 2012

For your punishment send me a PM to tell me exactly what you did wrong in detail. I will send you detailed punishment in return

Featured Threads

New Personals