SluttyBabe664

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Slave
Oct 28, 2021
I'm looking for extreme, torturous punishments.
No other person involved just me, so it has to be something that I can do myself. I'm looking for some very hardcore punishments. I want clit punishments the painful the better. Other punishments as well not just clit. I don't want punishments I'm going to enjoy, I want something that's actually going to punish me. Open to humiliation task as well.

I can never spank or flick myself I always back out, or don't do it hard enough and plus that isn't too much of a punishment for me.

No hard limits.

PunisherH

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Aug 29, 2020
I'm a sadist if u really like some extreme punishments start a conversation with me

subzzzero

Kink Talk Guru
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 6, 2015
Let’s be real everyone has hard limits. Unless you’re willing to do illegal things, cut off body parts, stick dangerous items inside self, etc.
everyone who says no limit always says oh wait I can’t do that once things start getting assigned it’s not like a cool thing to claim no limits. It just comes off and inexperienced. And all real lifestylers will see this as a red flag. Maybe you’re just new and learning and Thats cool too. But everyone has limits. If not I want your bank account forward to me as step one( joking btw not a Findom offer.)

it would also help if you could tell us what tools toys you have available. And any likes and dislikes you have. When you said “ones I won’t enjoy” no one here knows what you enjoy or dont cuz you didn’t tell us. I have experience with some pretty hardcore subs and they would enjoy things most dont so the punishments have to get creative.

Meorin

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jun 10, 2014
That is one invitation to get my mind going. All of this is meant to be harsh to a point where even any fairly well trained painslut might consider this to be a punishment. So... Let's see.

Toilet play. Only applies as a punishment if you hate it really. If you love it, it is not much of a punishment but here we go:

1.1 Go to your toilet and lick the seat, drag your tongue one there one time all around.
1.2 Go to your toilet and lick the bowl, drag your tongue one there one time all around.
1.3 Go to your toilet and get your head in there. Go flush, get your hair and face wet with toilet water.
1.4 do 1.3 again but take a piss first.
1.5 Be a good bitch and drink out of the toilet.
1.6 do 1.5 again but take a piss first and don't flush.
1.7 do 1.5 again but take a dump first.

Spanking

2.1 Go start easy. Fetch a brush and go spank your cunt. Go aim for your clit. Go hit hard. Go hurt yourself.
2.2 Just go on, go hit the same spot again and again and again.
2.3 It hurts and you want to stop? Go on. Keep going.
2.4 You tremble with every hit? Still all the same, go on.
2.5 You finally start to cry cus it is this bad? Good. But still no time for you to stop.
2.6 If get to the point where you physically cant hurt your cunt more cus your body simply refuses or you are so exhausted, that you are half way passed out, it is finally time for a break.

3.1 Go fetch a belt with a heavy belt buckle and go for your ass. Pretty much go do 2.1 to 2.6 but go for the belt buckle and your ass instead of the brush and your cunt.

Hot sauce

4.1 Let's get some burning going. Go fetch the hottest hot sauce you can find. If you do not have any, icy hot works to but tends to be way softer than the harsh stuff. Go rub a bit of it on your clit. Can you stand it?
4.2 Let's go use it as lube for your cunt and then your ass. Let's make you regret asking for this. Cover your biggest toy with hot sauce and shove it up your cunt and fuck yourself like this for 15 minutes.
4.3 Switch to your asshole. Let's burn it some too. Same as 4.2 but with your ass.

I refrained from going all out here. No burnings, no needles or pins, no cuts, no lasting damage to your body or social life. If you want me to go all out, go send me proof that you did at least one full set of the above and I will write you some more.

Happy hurting
Meorin

SluttyBabe664

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Slave
Oct 28, 2021
Let’s be real everyone has hard limits. Unless you’re willing to do illegal things, cut off body parts, stick dangerous items inside self, etc.
everyone who says no limit always says oh wait I can’t do that once things start getting assigned it’s not like a cool thing to claim no limits. It just comes off and inexperienced. And all real lifestylers will see this as a red flag. Maybe you’re just new and learning and Thats cool too. But everyone has limits. If not I want your bank account forward to me as step one( joking btw not a Findom offer.)

it would also help if you could tell us what tools toys you have available. And any likes and dislikes you have. When you said “ones I won’t enjoy” no one here knows what you enjoy or dont cuz you didn’t tell us. I have experience with some pretty hardcore subs and they would enjoy things most dont so the punishments have to get creative.
Aside from illegal things (which should be a given) cutting my body parts off, and things that could seriously hurt me than I really don't have any hard limits, not any that I'm aware of. I'm no expert but I'm not inexperienced. I haven't ever asked for punishment before like this, but I've been in this lifestyle and have done plenty of things similar to this. I can't tell you what my limits are if I don't know them myself. 🤷‍♀️ There hasn't been anything that I've been asked to do that I haven't did, or atleast tried to do.

Featured Threads

New Personals