Punish me

Andrew_Johnathan

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Trans Man
  • Submissive
Jan 1, 2022
I have a really bad spanking kink and my dom and I are LDR and it hard to get ahold of him alot. Someone wiling to give me some spanking punishments for fun. I like getting punished for fun

subzzzero

Kink Talk Guru
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 6, 2015
If it’s indeed really hard to get ahold of your ldr dom “a lot” then it may be time to find a better fit. Especially if that wasn’t clearly set in expectations during your negotiations talks.
That being said if you want things here it’s best to lead with good info. likes, dislikes, limits, toys, restrictions etc. this will help people make an actual effort in what you seek. If not you’ll still get plenty of half assed replies I’m sure but it’s sort of like get back the level of effort in which you put in first. Hope this helps. Get some details and I’ll help that ass get red.

Last edited:

Andrew_Johnathan

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Trans Man
  • Submissive
Jan 1, 2022
Um my boobs and nipples are a no go since I haven't transformed yet. I love my ass and pussy spanked cause it's a kink and punishment for me. I don't have alot of toys I normally use a brush or my hand. My dom is also my boyfriend so you know. Don't know if that helps

Featured Threads

New Personals