punish my clit

painfreak

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Aug 15, 2013
I cheated on my dear husband...he won't punish me so I need punishments. Make me cry, make it to where I can't touch my clit or pussy. please keep the pain only to my clit and pussy...but make it hurt. I only have household items and toothbrush...and deep heat cream. and aftershave...I have more...just tell me what to do. I will not video it..and please keep in mind I am pregnant so nothing that may hurt my baby.

An inactive user

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Dec 11, 2012
Punishment

Ok I will help you with that. Make sure you come 3 times before starting. We want your clit nice and sensitive already. Make sure your clit is nice exposed by applying Pegs to your pussy lips and tape them to your legs.

Then grab a wooden spoon and spank it 25 times nice and hard. pull the hood away from your clit and put a peg on it. Pinch it at the bottum and twist it from left to right as far as you can both 5 times while pinvhing as hard as you can. And then apply deep heat cream directly on your clit after removing the peg. Do this whole instruction at least 5 times. After that keep rubbing your clit with your toothbrush until you cum. Then after cumming apply the aftershave.

Now for everytime you cum during this punishment exept for the first three on the beginning. You have to do an additional of 2 extra rounds of the punishment before cumming in the end. And yes the last thing you'll do is cum and put aftershave on your probably overly sore and sensitive clit.

You said no video. If you do pics please show/sent them to me. If not i do want a nice and full report of the experience.

rabbit 69

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
May 22, 2012
Edge as many times as you came while cheating (or 3 times, what ever is greater) within one hour time. Don't you dare cum! Pull the hood of clit back to expose fully. Now put 4 drops of Tabasco sauce on clit. Don't touch that pussy for at least an hour. Report back.

Featured Threads

New Personals