Punish this naughty slut

sasslut

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Nov 25, 2021
This week I've been naughty. I was supposed to finish my uni work and study for my exams, but instead I went to a club and fucked 2 separate people on the same night. I got drunk, and drove almost straight into a stop sign and missed three seminars all of which were vital for my exam preparation. My Master is taking a week long vacation and had told me not to touch myself in His absence, however I ended up not just doing that, but a whole lot more. As He is still off the grid, I thought I'd ask here for a severe punishment (I've already messaged my Master and He will see it and agree with me later) - preferably both pussy and tit torture; spanking; anal torture; and something that hurts my clit badly enough that I don't seek to touch myself again before He comes back. I will PM a detailed report of what happens, but pictures are a hard limit.

Thank you for your time Master/Mistress.

Reactions: IndyRugby

subzzzero

Kink Talk Guru
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 6, 2015
Message me. I am a cruel Mistress who will make sure she trains you right.
Read this persons other posts. She was called out by another kinktalk member for not being all that she claimed with regards to pics and demands etc. just look at her posts and check the replies

Featured Threads

New Personals