Punishment contract

Dirtlicker

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
May 15, 2021
Sometime ago i was seeing a girl that was very open to my fantasies and we got to a point where we made a contract, it was a list of rules the slave (me) had to obey anytime we were together, and each rule had its own punishment based on if the rule was broken
E.g. rule: the slave must never leave the toilet seat up after using the washroom
Punishment: if caught leaving it up the slave then has to put the toilet seat down using only his mouth
Rule: the slave must endure 5 minutes of being whipped or slapped on his bare ass without flinching or backing away
Punishment: if the slave cant make it through the 5 minutes, he has to insert a butt plug for the rest of the night and put up with more whipping or slapping at any point.
Some rules were more enjoyable than others, some rules were relativly tame, but i always found myself breaking the rules on purpose to get the punishment.. i hope to try it again some day, maybe with more fair rule/punishment ratios
I can share more of the rules we had if anyones interested AND i would love to hear other peoples ideas of rule punishment combos

slave_slut

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Slave
May 14, 2021
Um your profile says you’re a straight male sub. But the email and name seem to be female domme related. This is def a red flag. People do you research and use caution here.
her profile says bi female submissive

Wadewillsoon

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
May 14, 2021
When I submitted my post it was still listed as male sub. It got changed once I drew attention to it. But feel free to go for it I’m sure “she” is legit lol.
They seem to learn fast , i have witnessed that change , but who are we to judge an over the night sex change surgery 🙃

Reactions: slave_slut

eiwaz007

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Slave
May 18, 2021
Sometime ago i was seeing a girl that was very open to my fantasies and we got to a point where we made a contract, it was a list of rules the slave (me) had to obey anytime we were together, and each rule had its own punishment based on if the rule was broken
E.g. rule: the slave must never leave the toilet seat up after using the washroom
Punishment: if caught leaving it up the slave then has to put the toilet seat down using only his mouth
Rule: the slave must endure 5 minutes of being whipped or slapped on his bare ass without flinching or backing away
Punishment: if the slave cant make it through the 5 minutes, he has to insert a butt plug for the rest of the night and put up with more whipping or slapping at any point.
Some rules were more enjoyable than others, some rules were relativly tame, but i always found myself breaking the rules on purpose to get the punishment.. i hope to try it again some day, maybe with more fair rule/punishment ratios
I can share more of the rules we had if anyones interested AND i would love to hear other peoples ideas of rule punishment combos
Be careful. If you really want to be a sub and desire a kind Master, don't sell your self too easily. Make the Master earn your respect.
Then you'll be free to do all they request. ,,,:)

Reactions: The king

Dirtlicker

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
May 15, 2021
Be careful. If you really want to be a sub and desire a kind Master, don't sell your self too easily. Make the Master earn your respect.
Then you'll be free to do all they request. ,,,:)
Care ro explain what you mean? Im alittle oblivious sometimes haha

Dirtlicker

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
May 15, 2021
Um your profile says you’re a straight male sub. But the email and name seem to be female domme related. This is def a red flag. People do you research and use caution here.
Yeah im not going to do emails but i will say my favourite rule was the "slaves coctail"
Yeah no offense to whoever but i wont do anything with email. I will say that my favourite rule/punishment was the "slave cocktail" and the rule was that anytime we hung out and spend the say together i (slave) would always have a huge cup available, and her (domme) could put whatever she wanted in it, all night, over and over, adding anything, and id have to drink it immediately, if i didnt drink it right away the punishment was rhat it all gets poured into a mop bucket and by the end of the night she wouls press my face into the bucket and drown me untill i drank as much as i could. Ir would often be piss, spit, alcohol, bong water, mud, and other random things, i couldnt always down a cup of piss and vodka immediately 5 time in a row so i had a few really nasty end of the night buckets before

Takaoyaki

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Nov 30, 2017
Yeah im not going to do emails but i will say my favourite rule was the "slaves coctail"

Yeah no offense to whoever but i wont do anything with email. I will say that my favourite rule/punishment was the "slave cocktail" and the rule was that anytime we hung out and spend the say together i (slave) would always have a huge cup available, and her (domme) could put whatever she wanted in it, all night, over and over, adding anything, and id have to drink it immediately, if i didnt drink it right away the punishment was rhat it all gets poured into a mop bucket and by the end of the night she wouls press my face into the bucket and drown me untill i drank as much as i could. Ir would often be piss, spit, alcohol, bong water, mud, and other random things, i couldnt always down a cup of piss and vodka immediately 5 time in a row so i had a few really nasty end of the night buckets before
That slave cocktail does indeed sound awesome! Could you share your whole contract? I'm usre many here would love to get some inspirations for tasks/rules/and so on ... or in other words ... i would love to see it and steal some of those ideas for myself XD

Reactions: Kinky_Lobe

Andrew_Johnathan

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Trans Man
  • Submissive
Jan 1, 2022
I would love some more of the rules

Lightbulb

Kink Talk Member
  • Gay
  • Male
  • Slave
Apr 23, 2022
Newcastle Northern England
There are several reason for a slave to be punished
First is cos they like it but that not really punishment and tends to be limited
Second is because Master enjoys it and that can be severe
Third is to break my will and increase submission. Whilst there is a safe word it only stops that form of punishment but another is implemented.
For a real slave being cast aside and ignored is the worst

Featured Threads

New Personals