Closed account3820

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Jan 9, 2022
Hi! I'm new here ,first post, I've been cumming alot lately, I have no control over my hands as they always find there way down and make me cum no matter if it's night or morning, and I want to be thought a good lesson as I don't have any dom/daddy/master and I don't live alone.

I don't have any toys.
Available: ginger, toothpaste, markers, Bobby pins ,a belt , some long scarfs, if any else you want me to use just let me know and I'll tell you if I have it or not.

You can call me names.

Hard limits: needles, anything illegal, blood, permanent, public, pictures.

Last edited:

pmme_yourfork

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 30, 2021
Your first limits seem to somehow formated badly into the next line of what you got available, seems like long scarfs are a limit for you.

If you want a good lesson, fill your panties with raw pasta/small stones and keep them there for a good 3-4 hours.

Allso, you should realy try to post limits and available toys spererated.

Cheers.

AussieDomSammy

Banned
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Apr 20, 2020
Hi! I'm new here ,first post, I've been cumming alot lately, I have no control over my hands as they always find there way down and make me cum no matter if it's night or morning, and I want to be thought a good lesson as I don't have any dom/daddy/master and I don't live alone.

I don't have any toys.
Limits: ginger, toothpaste, markers, Bobby pins ,a belt , some long scarfs, if any else you want me to use just let me know and I'll tell you if I have it or not.

You can call me names.

Hard limits: needles, anything illegal, blood, permanent, public, pictures.
If you still want a lesson, inbox me. I have some ideas.

Closed account3820

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Jan 9, 2022
Your first limits seem to somehow formated badly into the next line of what you got available, seems like long scarfs are a limit for you.

If you want a good lesson, fill your panties with raw pasta/small stones and keep them there for a good 3-4 hours.

Allso, you should realy try to post limits and available toys spererated.

Cheers.
Okay thank you.
If you still want a lesson, inbox me. I have some ideas.
Can you inbox me instead, I don't know how to do that.

Featured Threads

New Personals