Punishment for a cheating slave

Chonly

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Apr 9, 2022
Zambia
What are the hardest punishment to give a slave for cheating on her master.
I feel spanking is less effective compared to the offence commited

subzzzero

Kink Talk Guru
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 6, 2015
Punishment for cheating? This is like any other relationship. If this was not an open relationship and they cheated I’m cutting them loose entirely. There’s no “punishment” and moving on to speak of. I guess you need to base this on what expectations rules and limits you both set in the beginning.

Reactions: Purple_S and Chonly

Chonly

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Apr 9, 2022
Zambia
Punishment for cheating? This is like any other relationship. If this was not an open relationship and they cheated I’m cutting them loose entirely. There’s no “punishment” and moving on to speak of. I guess you need to base this on what expectations rules and limits you both set in the beginning.
I thought of of doing that but again she had to apologise and begged for a second chance.therfore.i thought of giving her a harsh punishment.

subzzzero

Kink Talk Guru
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 6, 2015
I thought of of doing that but again she had to apologise and begged for a second chance.therfore.i thought of giving her a harsh punishment.
This is your personal choice. But in my opinion allowing this behavior and continuing a relationship will essentially affirm to her that this is ok and not a relationship ending issue. Her taking a punishment would be the expectation each time she repeats this behavior. Which also stands to reason that you are ok with her cheating in a sense and therefore why punish her at all? Just make it an open relationship and set boundaries.

Reactions: Chonly

Gallex

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Switch
Jan 20, 2022
Where I leav chastity or bdsm material is hardly found.....its 0% chance of owning any bdsm materials
Ah... Then I am sure you will find a satisfying punishment for her

Reactions: Chonly

Featured Threads

New Personals