PUnishment for slave

Hollyjj1a

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Dominant
Jan 23, 2017
I have a slave who desperately needs punishment. He has few limits and is keen for pain and punishment. Every thing is available, including ass, dick , balls and nipples.

When deciding on the punishment , please include a list of the toys he needs to perform the task.

Attachments

• alweish1.jpg
    alweish1.jpg
    78.3 KB · Views: 22
Reactions: Benjie61

Chantal

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Genderfluid
  • Switch
Jan 7, 2022
Put clamps everywhere it hurts (dick nipples lips ears belly) and force him to fuck himself for a few hours without stopping. Thats gonna show his devotion

Benjie61

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jan 12, 2022
Put him In a spiked chastity cage .make him wear a stapon and please you multiple times then leave cage on overnight. Don't let him cum

Benjie61

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jan 12, 2022
I have a slave who desperately needs punishment. He has few limits and is keen for pain and punishment. Every thing is available, including ass, dick , balls and nipples.

When deciding on the punishment , please include a list of the toys he needs to perform the task.
Put a spiked chastity cage on him. Make him wear a strap on and but plug. Have him please you multiple times. Don't let him cum .keep the cage on him overnight

dutchjustme

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Dec 11, 2012
Let him get some very hot sauce and glow sticks. He is to use the hot sauce as lube on the glow stick. Then let him fuck his peehole. I'm sure it hurts.

Featured Threads

New Personals