Punishment Needed

firecracker

*VERIFIED*
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
May 31, 2014
I need to punish my pussy and my clit. I have a large hairbrush, a small hairbrush, toothpaste, large plastic spoons, a belt. I live with other people and don't have very much privacy, so preferably something I could complete in the bathroom would be the best!

used_and_denied

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Dec 8, 2013
how about this.. spank your pussy about 20 times then take your tooth brush and toothpaste and brush your pussy then send me or post a pic or two so we see you did it.

SirMike

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Oct 11, 2013
Take the small hairbrush and spank your pussy 40 times with it. Then turn the brush around and give your pussy another 30 using the bristle side of the brush. Next grab a rubber band and snap it directly on your clit 25 times.

Now coat the handle of the brush with a generous amount of toothpaste and insert it deep in your pussy. ONce the handle is in take some more toothpaste and cover your clit in it. Give your pussy 100 thrusts with the brush handle and then remove it. finally give your pussy a final 50 hard spanks and your clit a final 25 spanks with the plastic spoon.

Make sure to write a detailed report when done.

Sharp Shooter

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
May 17, 2014
The basic rubber band snap will work wonderfully and it's even portable enough for you to use ANYTIME you must use a bathroom.

I've found that a rubber band sized about 2" in diameter and about a pencil-thickness' width is great. Typical of what one might choose for holding a rolled-up poster.

Just pull straight up on a single leg, at least 75% tension, then let it strike squarely at the target. Not hitting the same spot twice in a row also makes a difference.

firecracker

*VERIFIED*
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
May 31, 2014
I created an album titled punishments with pictures of these punishments posted.

SirMike

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Oct 11, 2013
Lets concentrate on your tits this time. Take the same hairbrush as before and give each tit 50 spanks with the hairbrush. Again turn it over and give each tit 30 with the bristle side of the brush.

Next use your hair tie on each nipple 25 times. Then use the bristles and rub each nipple 25 times. Then apply the toothpaste to your nipples. Leave the toothpaste on for 5 minutes before removing it.

firecracker

*VERIFIED*
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
May 31, 2014
In need of more punishments! Please tell me how to punish my clit, pussy, ass, tits, and nipples! will upload photos for proof and PM you a detailed report when completed

allengomez

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Apr 20, 2014
Ass punishment

I am more of an ass guy. :)

First put some toothpaste on your clit, tits and ass to give it a tingle. Next start brushing your pussy with the small brush. Then move to the bigger brush. Once this is done it will be time for some shoving. Start by shoving the small brush in your ass. then move on to the bigger brush. Do not remove or wash off the tooth paste until all of this is done. And dont forget to finish it off by licking the brush. you can put in the brush both ways. In your clit will be fun too. But remember the tooth paste. :)

Have fun. Looking forward to a reply. :)

monkeynutts121

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
May 18, 2014
brush

Insert tooth paste covered hairbrush in ass and sit down. Apply pegs onto clit and nipples and slap your pussy for 5 minutes. Once pussy is sore apply tooth paste to pussy lips forcefully take out hairbrush and gag on it untill your nearly sick.

firecracker

*VERIFIED*
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
May 31, 2014
Insert tooth paste covered hairbrush in ass and sit down. Apply pegs onto clit and nipples and slap your pussy for 5 minutes. Once pussy is sore apply tooth paste to pussy lips forcefully take out hairbrush and gag on it untill your nearly sick.

I don't have pegs....i have little clips but they don't cause Much pain

firecracker

*VERIFIED*
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
May 31, 2014
I can only perform tasks at night....i will give you a report when it's completed

Featured Threads

New Personals