Punishment RP

kitty_bitch

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Oct 1, 2017
Hi, I'm a 23 year old, Indian, bisexual girl, and I'm looking for anyone interested in a punishment role play over Kik. I usually prefer to be a sub, but I can be a dom, too. I'm down for any sort of RP ideas you have, kik me @cfrink20

Smalee

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jul 20, 2020
Hi, I'm a 23 year old, Indian, bisexual girl, and I'm looking for anyone interested in a punishment role play over Kik. I usually prefer to be a sub, but I can be a dom, too. I'm down for any sort of RP ideas you have, kik me @cfrink20
I am interested in it

shikhar

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Aug 7, 2020
i am intrested in it if you are now too

subzzzero

Kink Talk Guru
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 6, 2015
I am interested in it
i am intrested in it if you are now too

Welcome to kinktalk, since you're both new here a tip for future post responding. You can click on the persons name on the left side and it shows when they were last active on the site. At the top of each post is the date time it was created. This post was created in 2018 and has been inactive since. The original poster has also not been active here since April of 2018.

Reactions: zmoody1

shikhar

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Aug 7, 2020
Welcome to kinktalk, since you're both new here a tip for future post responding. You can click on the persons name on the left side and it shows when they were last active on the site. At the top of each post is the date time it was created. This post was created in 2018 and has been inactive since. The original poster has also not been active here since April of 2018.
hey if you wana do please tell me know

Featured Threads

New Personals