Punishment

Cassie_10

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Feb 17, 2022
I've been a very bad girl and my daddy is making me ask yall for my punishment... anything is allowed and accepted

beof95

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Aug 18, 2014
Serbia
Strip naked, write 10 degrading things on your body, and kneel in the corner for 30 min thinking about why you are being punished (bonus: put corn or rice on the floor where you kneel and kneel on it)
Slap your face 10 times on each cheek and apologies to daddy after each slap
Piss in a bowl and dunk your face in it for 10 seconds before drinking all your piss and then slapping your face 10 more times on each cheek

Cassie_10

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Feb 17, 2022
Thank you sir..i realized my post was incomplete..i apologies for hat; piss or scat play is actually one of my hard limits...

Last edited:

beof95

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Aug 18, 2014
Serbia
Thank you sir..i realized my post was incomplete..i apologies for hat; piss or scat play is actually one of my hard limits...
anything is allowed and accepted was a bit misleading then
the punishment I posted still works if you take out the last part

do you live with daddy? what is your living situation?

stay naked in high heels while at home and do chores, have something in 2 out of 3 of your holes at all times
you can take a rest only once everything is done and daddy is satisficed
once done get a red lipstick and spank your ass until it matches its color

Cassie_10

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Feb 17, 2022
im currently visiting my parents, but usually i stay with my daddy..
okay sir

Cassie_10

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Feb 17, 2022
For a whole week you are to use your toothbrush as a dildo bristles first.

So every time you're going to brush your teeth you'll be edging yourself with the toothbrush inside then brush your teeth and do another edge with the toothbrush inside without cleaning it in between tasks. Also no cumming until the last brushing your teeth is done after a week then you're allowed to cum. Only to he followed by 5 hard slaps with a spoon on your clit right after cumming.
thank you sir

beof95

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Aug 18, 2014
Serbia
put clothes pins or clamps on your nipples and clit, rip them off an reapply them 10 times
to rip them off connect them with a string and pull them all off at the same time, to make it easier you can tie the string to a door while its half open and then slam it shut

Featured Threads

New Personals