Punishments to do while finishing chores! 19F

Naughtyysluutt

Banned
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Jul 25, 2017
So I've been too lazy to do my housework. Which includes: washing dishes, sweeping, mopping, and putting groceries away.
I need some punishments to do while accomplishing my chores so that I will stop being a lazy fat slut.
Toys are: vibrating mini wand, rope, chip clips, mini rubber bands, and household utensils.
It has to be something to suffer with during these chores. I will post pictures after my chores are finished tonight.

I will only use this site. I do not have or wish to get a kik.

Last edited:

HDMANUBANG

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jan 6, 2016
Tell me ur kik name and i will tell u what u have to do or add me and say: litle slut here

Kik: HDSLAVE187

TheDemandred

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Jul 18, 2017
Hi,

You should take your rope and tie a crotch rope to wear while you are doing your chores.

If you know how to tie one that will hold your vibrator, do that.

Also, you may take them off between tasks, but you must wear the clips on your nipples for the duration of each chore.

I look forward to hearing about and seeing the results.

adam_uk

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Jul 24, 2017
Bend over the kitchen worktop and spank yourself 15 times with a wooden spoon every 15 minutes.

dominus87

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 21, 2017
Put your mini rubber bands on during your day. 30 mins on, 15 mins off for circulation. Your nips will get more and more sensitive each time. After the second session, also add your clips to your poor sensitive nipples. U must do at least 5 complete sessions. Add your vibe to your pussy to distract yourself. No cumming until u have worn the rubber bands and clips for the full duration of this punishment

Featured Threads

New Personals