girlwhore

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Slave
Feb 21, 2013
my Master found out that I have been using websites speaking to other doms and Masters.

Therefore, he has told me to post on here asking to be 'given punishments to complete myself' as I don't deserve his touch. Also I am to ask publicly for His forgiveness as I am unworthy whore who needs to be taught a lesson.

All punishments will be completed.

He also told me to include the fact that i am currently on my period and it is up to you whether this affects any punishments you give me.

I am deeply sorry for what I have done and I will except and complete all punishments which I am given.

Sieon

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Dec 8, 2012
Use a hairbrush and spank each tit and pussy 100 times, if your not in tears by then keep going till you are
Are pictures a limit? If not upload an album showing the effects

Megladon

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Apr 1, 2012
Punishment

Make an album on kinktalk to post pictures of your tits, cunt, and asshole. Do it quick while your still on your period. Spread your cunt lips to the point of pain and ensure your cunt hole is gaping. Explain in each picture what you did wrong and your pictures are a punishment. Beg those who wish to degrade you to do so. Your face must be visible in all of the pictures.

You may feel this punishment is extreme and you should feel it is extreme. You committed an extreme offense and deserve a fitting punishment. Otherwise you are likely to commit it again.

If necessary, additional punishments will be much more severe.

Last edited:

goodolboy82

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 13, 2012
Dress in a short skirt, high heels, stockings, and a tight top, plug all your holes, clamp your nipples, gag yourself and then do a picture strip tease for us making sure to show off all your toys.

shadowice0823

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Aug 9, 2012
well worthless whore unless you want to do only picture dares for us you should probably tell us your likes/dislikes/and limits and if you have any toys so we can properly punish you.

DerbySubMale

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Dec 27, 2011
Derbyshire, United Kingdom
Spanking and Lines

This one is fairly straight forward but i think you deserve it.

Strip naked, take a hairbrush (preferably a wooden backed one), and spank each ass cheek as hard as you can 100 times. That's 200 spanks in total.

Now, sit down on a hard seated chair, and write 200 lines:

"I must not use websites or speak to other Doms and Masters without my Master's permission."

Your Master must verify the 200 lines to his satisfaction. If he is unable to do this, for whatever reason, take photos of your lines and post them in a KinkTalk album and post the link on this thread with a full report.

secretspanker

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jul 8, 2013
United Kingdom
hard caning

my Master found out that I have been using websites speaking to other doms and Masters.

Therefore, he has told me to post on here asking to be 'given punishments to complete myself' as I don't deserve his touch. Also I am to ask publicly for His forgiveness as I am unworthy whore who needs to be taught a lesson.

All punishments will be completed.

He also told me to include the fact that i am currently on my period and it is up to you whether this affects any punishments you give me.

I am deeply sorry for what I have done and I will except and complete all punishments which I am given.
first of all you must be caned on your bare buttocks-at least 12 of the hardest strokes!-if your master wants to go even higher than that its up to him to decide!-i suggest you remain quiet during this caning-each time you cry out your master will give you 2 extra strokes!,you must then stand in the corner for 2 hours-you are not allowed to even go to the toilet!unless your master shows pity of course-you may piss into a pot-but of course you can go to the toilet if you need a shit!,the rest of your body must then suffer-i suggest your master whips you all over with stinging nettles!-you must even put them into some knickers afterwards and keep them in there for a whole day!-there,i think that punishment should be enough!:mad::mad::mad:please make sure i know you have done all this!

Featured Threads

New Personals