• Total voters

transViking

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Trans Man
  • Switch
Aug 15, 2021
California
Can I get some rough discipline or punishment regarding my pussy or ass/asshole?
Be descriptive if you want to add a comment or PM or whatever, I’m new to this site

I’m into caning, switching/birching, pussy spanking/clit punishment, figging/toothpaste, rough anal/painal and anal discipline.

some things I have are a wooden and a plastic cane, a paddle, a wooden spoon, switches/birches, a strap and a paddle of sorts. I also have a plastic bottle, a tapered (but large) tin bottle, a bullet vibe, a vibrating plug of sorts, a small wand vibrator, toothpaste, cordage for crotch rope and for knotted pussy play/ripcording

Comments/suggestions/instructions very much welcome by anyone!!!

[he/him or they/them or else]

Last edited:

Doctor Pervert

Retired
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 19, 2013
Hi there and welcome.

Your post is kinda vague and light on details, this makes it hard for people to respond effectively.
For a start some idea of what you consider "rough" would help, this is very subjective and variable so an example or two will give us a better idea. Second some indication of toys and/or equipment you have available will go a long way to kicking off some suggestions.

A few sentences on these will improve your response rate and hopefully avoid pointless task ideas that don't suit you.

Reactions: transViking

transViking

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Trans Man
  • Switch
Aug 15, 2021
California
god you’re totally right, I don’t know why I didn’t put more stuff up there. I’ll do that right now! Thank you for the comment and the suggestion, I really appreciate it.

Blackhart666

Banned
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Aug 23, 2021
Would put you in the table position so you must hold your self up with your legs apart
then would put a studded studded dildo covered with fresh ginger juice so just the head was in you ass
then pulling back the hood protecting you clit I would secure a noose around it and hang a weight
then place a small dildo in your pussy carved our of a ginger root
now you have a choice either take the pain of the weight hanging off you clit or lower your self so your has takes the dildo

transViking

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Trans Man
  • Switch
Aug 15, 2021
California
Would put you in the table position so you must hold your self up with your legs apart
then would put a studded studded dildo covered with fresh ginger juice so just the head was in you ass
then pulling back the hood protecting you clit I would secure a noose around it and hang a weight
then place a small dildo in your pussy carved our of a ginger root
now you have a choice either take the pain of the weight hanging off you clit or lower your self so your has takes the dildo
That’s not really a task I don’t think but wow what a description!!! :0

transViking

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Trans Man
  • Switch
Aug 15, 2021
California
Fuck me it took a while for me to get back on this site I had a lot going on lmao. but these suggestions are great y’all please comment/reply/pm me or whatever and I’ll see what I can do!!!

Featured Threads

New Personals