Status
Not open for further replies.

Dessieray1021

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Sep 11, 2019
I want to be put in my place, humiliated, tortured, destroyed. Kik is sunray1994

Haxxie

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Dominant
Oct 28, 2020
Would you be willing to use this or email?

garry0993

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Apr 6, 2020
not that easy but lets take you on your word.
i had pm you
lets see how you do for it
edit: still offline
I actually had the chance to play with her and I am quite sure she is real, at least back then when her account wasn't hacked.

But as for why stop chatting, have you considering the fact you are replying to the old post that this is only valid for that moment only? not everyone claim to be a sub has to play with any random dom at any random time.

Also I am not a big fan of ghosting but have you considering the fact your conversation went to a dead end is because the sub isn't into your style of playing?

garry0993

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Apr 6, 2020
well as you have asked for it.
first i do know she is real. no doubt about that,
as for any random dom. naah we were having a great time. dont think we had any diff. kinks or play style. the reason to kik her was her kinks and it never went to a dead end. her account just went offline.

the reason i replied to haxxie is cause she was trying to get in contact to a account which has been dead for a while.

I NEVER SAID ITS Dessieray1021 FAULT FOR BEING OFFLINE. WHAT I SAID MEANS LEAVE IT HAXXIE I HAD CHAT WITH HER AND HER KIK IS OFFLINE.

in the last, who are you again?
and for good or bad stop accusing others unless you know the meaning of words or line or with what intention they are written.

would have posted our chat and pics of her, but dont think she would like it.

If that's what you meant by your accusing tone of she being offline and other reply, then I apologize for my mistakes.

I am not trying to argue with you in other people's post so stop being all jumpy when others don't understand your short message. I am not accusing of anyone with anything, just my personal observation. But thanks again for your long and detailed explanation.

subtlizer

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Aug 23, 2020
If that's what you meant by your accusing tone of she being offline and other reply, then I apologize for my mistakes.

I am not trying to argue with you in other people's post so stop being all jumpy when others don't understand your short message. I am not accusing of anyone with anything, just my personal observation. But thanks again for your long and detailed explanation.
yes i have done some mistake as well. so i am sorry as well. to you and to her. lets end it here.
deleting other stuff to keep it clean

Dessieray1021

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Sep 11, 2019
thank you everyone for defending me and everyone else for your..... concern 🙄 my kik has been hacked and I haven't been in the best mental place to create a new one just yet I check into here periodically and I will let everyone know when I am ready and what my new kik is

Bobby stan

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Mar 3, 2023
thank you everyone for defending me and everyone else for your..... concern 🙄 my kik has been hacked and I haven't been in the best mental place to create a new one just yet I check into here periodically and I will let everyone know when I am ready and what my new kik is
Have you gotten a new Kik yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Personals