Question about your Walks/Nightly Walks Discussion/tell all.

akechi106

<<<<Verified>>>> CBT Switch
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Sep 4, 2014
I gotta say, it has been getting warmer now and because of that I have been seeing myself getting more and more horny as the days are getting warmer and warmer. Normally, I wouldn't bother with thinking about things is a sexy or horny way but lately I have been.

For example; Like just whipping my cock out in the middle of my summer nightly walks and just standing there stroking it to completion or being caught by someone making me stroke it for them.

Sometimes there are thoughts that these nightly walks I do are to meet up with a Dominant Woman or a Submissive Woman where anything you could think of might happen.

But what I am saying is that each day its just making me get more of these kind of thoughts to where I just want to rub/stroke one out right in the middle of my walks.

Now that the context is over for this, Has anyone else noticed that about themself, weither recently or in the past about being out on a walk and just needing to whip their cock out for a good stroke or pull their pants down to have a nice pussy rubbing/fingering?

subbysecret

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jun 3, 2012
I've felt the need to expose myself in parklands before when it's been very early morning and minimal chance of being caught, one time I took some pictures of my dicklet pressed against a tree and shared it here. I want to have more adventures like this, including a walk in women's clothing which I'm planning for February when I will be alone for a full week

New Personals