Question for Dommes, subs can answer too

subbyJack96

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Sep 3, 2016
What's makes giving orgasm denial so pleasurable for you Dommes? Also for subs why do you guys like it?

For me I love getting denied, for some reason the tingly feeling in my balls just feel so good because I am doing it for my Domme. Recently though I started to deny myself of own volition and I love it. I denied myself earlier while listening to Joi's.

cyber6

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jan 3, 2013
the longer I deny an orgasm, the more urge I have to show my face to. Till now I could hold back. But with the right Dom I think it will be a queston of time. That makes me very wet due to all the flowing precum

Sam George

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Dominant
Feb 3, 2021
What's makes giving orgasm denial so pleasurable for you Dommes? Also for subs why do you guys like it?

For me I love getting denied, for some reason the tingly feeling in my balls just feel so good because I am doing it for my Domme. Recently though I started to deny myself of own volition and I love it. I denied myself earlier while listening to Joi's.
Giving orgasm denial is pleasurable for Dom (especially for me) is,it shows how much you of slut your slave is for you and how much he respect you, obey you but also slightly fear's to disappoint there Dom and fear's their punishment.

subbyJack96

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Sep 3, 2016
Giving orgasm denial is pleasurable for Dom (especially for me) is,it shows how much you of slut your slave is for you and how much he respect you, obey you but also slightly fear's to disappoint there Dom and fear's their punishment.
Ooh I really like this answer. I have been in the lifestyle for sometime now and still have trouble understanding certain things. Thank you for input ^^

Reactions: Sortem

cincy34

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Aug 18, 2020
I like the constant pleasure of being horny and on edge better than a few seconds of extreme pleasure. My wife takes me to the edge multiple times a day, she says my attitude is much better when I'm horny. After 2 weeks is when it gets really good.

Chance_bow

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Feb 21, 2021
Im in search of a misstress would you let me serve you

hungry69puppy

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jul 22, 2021
Illinois
For the last 5 years or so, I gave up trying to find a Mistress. I would go for months to a year without any kind of release and it got to a point, where my orgasms didn't matter to me. Not only that, I have 0 prostate issues... so I don't know how much stock to put into it being bad for your health.

14cmboy

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jul 31, 2019
I don't like being denied, in fact I love to having orgasms. However, I like making my mistress happy even more and if deny me makes her happy I'm all in. Also, the longer I've been denied the better the orgasm is.

Precious_bentley

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Jun 3, 2021
For me, the frustration of being on edge and then stopping makes me desire the orgasm even more. And makes me desire my partner even more. When you finally orgasm, it is one of the best feelings. I’ve tried to do it to myself but I’m not strong enough, my partner has to do it to me!

Featured Threads

New Personals