Question for everyone

exandros

Not so kinky
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Nov 20, 2016
28
0
0
#1
Hi there. after many month i wanna ask u all something (expecially female subs).

i suppose that a good 75% of ourselfs is searching for an online rp or relationship (the other 25% probably has already a sub/dom/antothing else irl).
So, what's the point of put "pics" in your limits? i'm not talking about face pics...but pics in general. For male and female doms...is really that nice giving any kind of order, control task or anything like that and not having any kind of proof? Also we are in a world with a huuuuuuuuuge number of fakes...how can we know that we are not talking with the usual troll?

i mean....i don't wanna say that u have to send pics at anyone who ask for those because ur gonna recive 1k of request a day...but they enter into a relationship of mutual respect...i can't see any reason to avoid sending pics or videocalling...or similar.

what do u think? (sorry for my not so perfect english)
 

subzzzero

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 6, 2015
187
6
18
#2
Short answer. Too many guys are asshats and have ruined this by saving forwarding and sharing pics without permission or out of malice when a sub leaves. They use pics to blackmail for service or to try and force a girl to stay with them. Lots of people prefer to not have thier tits, ass, etc on display across the Internet on numerous sites and platforms. Once you take a pic and share it with anyone else there's no guarantee it will remain private between you two. The old mindset once it's online it's online forever is pretty spot on.

Too many horror stories of girls posted without permission or blackmailed without consent. Most times the girl has experienced this first hand. I think if you prove yourself to a submissive as a responsible Dom and earn her trust the pic thing really falls to the side. However having it in limits does help slightly in filtering some of the weekend wanna be doms looking for a quick wank session. Granted most don't read and will still just beg for pics anyways. But it's a start. Switch the sides and think how you'd enjoy being at risk of spread all over kik Skype and the Internet. Maybe you'll see where they come from.
 

Al21321

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Mar 13, 2017
8
0
1
#3
see thats were i think if a female or male sub/slave gives pic proof/vid u should give detali about yourself so the sub/ slave does not get in a position like that because its really fucked up
 

Thebrat

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Slave
Apr 21, 2016
41
0
6
#4
Agreed and adding onto

Short answer. Too many guys are asshats and have ruined this by saving forwarding and sharing pics without permission or out of malice when a sub leaves. They use pics to blackmail for service or to try and force a girl to stay with them. Lots of people prefer to not have thier tits, ass, etc on display across the Internet on numerous sites and platforms. Once you take a pic and share it with anyone else there's no guarantee it will remain private between you two. The old mindset once it's online it's online forever is pretty spot on.

Too many horror stories of girls posted without permission or blackmailed without consent. Most times the girl has experienced this first hand. I think if you prove yourself to a submissive as a responsible Dom and earn her trust the pic thing really falls to the side. However having it in limits does help slightly in filtering some of the weekend wanna be doms looking for a quick wank session. Granted most don't read and will still just beg for pics anyways. But it's a start. Switch the sides and think how you'd enjoy being at risk of spread all over kik Skype and the Internet. Maybe you'll see where they come from.
Spot on

I have pictures in limits yet have verified myself here and run a kik bdsm group where I send live pictures to. Doesn't mean I'll send pictures at someone's whim. I've been on both sides of submission, I never forced one to send pictures, they had to choose. Don't get me wrong, I still do send pictures at times but I find most doms want them like candy. Why? Not sure as there's a thing called internet and porn but whatever.

I have not talked to one female that hasn't had their pictures used against them in some shape or form. Finding your pictures online or talking to a "female" that claims they are you. It really puts a damper on the willingness to do those sorts of things.
 

exandros

Not so kinky
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Nov 20, 2016
28
0
0
#5
So...y searching here for a dom ( male or female) ? By What u have said...its too risky...