Question need an answer

Dog's Master

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Apr 13, 2020
So i'm wondering if i'm a dom or i'm something else !
for example when i'm talking to a girl for me she's just a useless , worthless piece of shit ! and that's how i treat her , when i have one in my house i use her as a sex toy , toilet to piss in , to clean my anus when i'm done, while she is there i get her all naked the only thing she would be wearing is a collar on her neck, i make her sleep on the floor , when she disobey me i spank her slap her ... and lot of more thing ,
I'm asking is this BDSM , if not what is it ?

subzzzero

Kink Talk Guru
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 6, 2015
First off, I hope all these mentioned actions you claim to have done previously were consensual.

I am really not sure what you posted here. It seems less a question and more of a brag about things you've done. And frankly if all this was/is done without negotiations, consent, expectations, and limits, I am surprised you would do such things with someone who is not submissive and has no kinks related to all you claim to have done.

If you genuinely feel that she is all the things you stated. If you have no respect for her or her well being. If you cannot see that there is a way to "play the roles" for people into the more extreme kinks (specifically above is hum/deg and impact play) but still have time to take care of them and ensure physically and emotionally they are ok. Then it is not BDSM it is abuse.

gbdare

<:: Verified ::>
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
May 18, 2011
I agree with subzzzero. I'm not all that into BDSM myself, but I have studied quite a bit on sexuality and kink, and the Dom-sub relationship is one of mutual trust, respect, and caring. Yes, you can probably find some women who are so submissive that they'll put up with the kind of treatment you're talking about for a while, but that doesn't make it a healthy Dom-sub relationship - for either of you. As bad as it is for the women you're with, it's actually not so great for you in the long run either. Abusers often escalate over time, and you run the risk of getting yourself into legal trouble. You've asked if it's not BDSM, what is it, and I'm afraid the answer is probably a personality disorder. I'm not saying that to be critical, just to point out that the behavior you described is not "normal" and you might want to consider seeking professional counseling to help you deal with those issues and hopefully not only stay out of trouble with the law, but to be able to develop healthier and more rewarding sexual/romantic relationships in the future.

XXSteveDom

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Mar 11, 2017
UK
So i'm wondering if i'm a dom or i'm something else !
for example when i'm talking to a girl for me she's just a useless , worthless piece of shit ! and that's how i treat her , when i have one in my house i use her as a sex toy , toilet to piss in , to clean my anus when i'm done, while she is there i get her all naked the only thing she would be wearing is a collar on her neck, i make her sleep on the floor , when she disobey me i spank her slap her ... and lot of more thing ,
I'm asking is this BDSM , if not what is it ?
I think you are probably more Walter Mitty

Reactions: Doctor Pervert

andrei

<:: Verified ::>
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jan 9, 2008
Romania
I think you are a worthless piece of shit or what you want to say? :)
Things don't work as you are imagine. No, you are not a dom.

submissivegal87

Super Kinky
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Jul 22, 2020
Manchester
Seeing what you have wrote down reminds me of my abusive ex. And I just think you need some severe help to respect women.

My Sir respects me and I respect him. Even when I need a punishment he knows how far he can take it thats why we have limits. We both play our roles, but there is still support and understanding there if needed

Featured Threads

New Personals