Question on Ball gags and ring gags

CandyChatel

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • M2F
  • Submissive
Sep 11, 2021
I have worn ball gags in the past, and find them very erotic - especially when being photographed wearing one! Do any members here have experience wearing ring gags? Is there any difference between a ring gag and a "spider" gag?

Reactions: Niki44

Dave47630

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Apr 3, 2017
Newburgh, indiana
I find wearing a gag that holds the mouth open to be humiliating. It is especially humiliating if wearing a pastel colored top. The drool is especially evident and obvious to the most casual observer.

If you web search pictures of the gags you can see the difference.

Reactions: CandyChatel

CandyChatel

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • M2F
  • Submissive
Sep 11, 2021
I find wearing a gag that holds the mouth open to be humiliating. It is especially humiliating if wearing a pastel colored top. The drool is especially evident and obvious to the most casual observer.

Thanks you so much for responding to my questions! I'm new to this site and already enjoying it as a sissy slut!

Niki44

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Slave
Oct 16, 2021
I have worn ball gags in the past, and find them very erotic - especially when being photographed wearing one! Do any members here have experience wearing ring gags? Is there any difference between a ring gag and a "spider" gag?
I enjoy them as well. I a little loud when being spanked and I find it helps with the noise.

bobbybatista

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Private
Oct 25, 2021
i really do enjoy using different types of gags, the ball gag is good to keep you quiet, the ring one is great when your master wants you to keep your mouth open for you to gag or them to spit in it. haha

Reactions: CandyChatel

CandyChatel

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • M2F
  • Submissive
Sep 11, 2021
i really do enjoy using different types of gags, the ball gag is good to keep you quiet, the ring one is great when your master wants you to keep your mouth open for you to gag or them to spit in it. haha
Thank you so much for pointing the advantages of each gag! Very helpful!

CandyChatel

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • M2F
  • Submissive
Sep 11, 2021

Thank you so much for writing back to me, and I learn more about ball gags and devices.

Featured Threads

New Personals