Aloy

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jun 14, 2019
Germany
Hi,

I just got a Holy Trainer V3 from a friend who didn't use it any longer (50mm ring, standard tube).

The thing is, the ring fits perfectly, the tube diameter as well. But I'm able to slip my dick out when I'm locked it. When soft I can just squeeze it out to the back of the cage. My balls are still trapped, but my dick is free.

I never had a holy trainer before, is this "normal"? Or does something not fit?

emivia

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Non-Binary
  • Submissive
Oct 1, 2021
Hello!

Very common with non-PA cage devices for growers. The only solution I found was to use a device that came equipped with some sort of anti-pullout (e.g. a small metal spike). It's definitely a good deterrent, however, it comes at the cost of comfort. You're pretty much fine until you are aroused which can definitely cause loss of sleep. Take a look at Mature Metal devices, as an example.

Aloy

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jun 14, 2019
Germany
Hello!

Very common with non-PA cage devices for growers. The only solution I found was to use a device that came equipped with some sort of anti-pullout (e.g. a small metal spike). It's definitely a good deterrent, however, it comes at the cost of comfort. You're pretty much fine until you are aroused which can definitely cause loss of sleep. Take a look at Mature Metal devices, as an example.
Thanks for the answer. I thought it was just a problem with me

Featured Threads

New Personals