question

emma1996

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Slave
Oct 14, 2017
to female subs, have you ever had to wear panties were other people had cum on?? was it exciting?

Reactions: Rumamed

Doctor Pervert

Retired
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 19, 2013
Several years ago I chatted to a gal in the UK who used to do something like this. She would go out to a quiet pub and watch the mens room until she was sure it was empty. Then she would dash in quickly and leave a snaplock bag with a pair of her panties in it and a note asking for someone to jerk off and cum on them. After watching several guys go in and out she would then go in and snatch the bag back, often it was gone or no one had used it but sometimes they had. If that was the case she would then go into the ladies and put them on and masturbate for a while rubbing through them before going back out into the bar. She would sit and drink and look around trying to figure out which of the guys she had seen go in and if it was their cum she was now sitting in.
She told me she sometimes got so hot doing this that she would keep fingering herself right there in the bar until she came.
So I guess you could say she certainly found it exciting!

GioMatos

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Private
Jan 31, 2019
I would definitely do this if it was my man's cum. A stranger's cum would be the last thing I would want to be sitting on! Although I do understand why that could be a factor of excitement.

monicaS27

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Jan 31, 2019
My boyfriend and I had a long discussion last night regard our sex life and the lack of communication. For being together as long as we have we don't know much about each other sexually. We usually have fairly vanilla sex. As we grew closer I told him I wanted more and he agreed. The problem was, it was all one way sharing from me. I didn't really know a thing about his kinks and turn ons. That is until last night, he realized it's been really one-sided and cited pleasuring me as his main source of enjoyment. The conversation went a bit further, he said he doesn't have as active imagination as I but when the thoughts come to him he'll tell me. He then told me how much he wanted to explore anal sex (receiving and giving) and that he wants to cum into my panties while I'm wearing them. I wanted to know more about what may have sparked this interest and other things in that realm he may also be interested in. However, I noticed most ejaculating into panties kinks were had by women. Personally, I've never even thought of this. It's intriguing and I'd like to let him but I wanted to know if any other guys had this interest and where/why it started. Regardless, I'm going to let him do it, I just wanted to pick some brains and learn more. What is so gratifying about blowing your load in your girlfriend's undies?

Reactions: The king

Featured Threads

New Personals