Questions from a pet to anyone with experience.

Wolf499

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jan 2, 2021
It was hard to pick a suitable subject line. I have many questions, some have been weighing on me for a while. I was in a Master/Pet relationship, as the pet, for a while and it was amazing. And while it eventually ended, I always cherish that time. I've always wanted to try having mistress. Ultimately, I want to be a pet for an Owner, even possibly permanently. However, I am 30 now and a male. From what I have found, demand for pets is very low to start with and most of them are male owners looking for female pets. Should I give up on this desire? If I shouldn't give up, am I not looking in the right places? Where should I be looking? How should I present myself? Online, I can express myself fairly well, but in person I pretty much crumble and become almost unable to speak until I get used to someone. Depending on the terms of the contract, I would even go through great lengths for a prospective Owner. If you have any advice about any of this, I would be grateful. Thank you.

subzzzero

Kink Talk Guru
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 6, 2015
Check out local meets and munches to get to know the local community and get more comfortable before worrying about your place as a sub/pet. Get to know people things usually develop best naturally.
As for online. find groups sites forums that are directed to the pet owner type dynamics. you can find all kinds of good info from others and maybe even find an online play partner (since you mention being comfortable online)

Even with a potential local. Many people keep it strictly online until basic connection and trust is established. Then when comfortable have some vanilla in person meets to verify all that was discussed online. Public places like malls, cafe, restaurants, etc. Then the in person kink times come. So its not a rush to be comfortable just do it as you both feel is a good pace.

When listing yourself make sure to list limits, likes, dislikes, expectations, experience. The more detail you can give the better chance you have at a person matching up and contacting you.

To address the male female pets and age part. None of that is set in stone. what you see publicly is only a fraction of what goes on in private.

StormyDungeons

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jul 27, 2021
Atlanta, Ga, USA
It was hard to pick a suitable subject line. I have many questions, some have been weighing on me for a while. I was in a Master/Pet relationship, as the pet, for a while and it was amazing. And while it eventually ended, I always cherish that time. I've always wanted to try having mistress. Ultimately, I want to be a pet for an Owner, even possibly permanently. However, I am 30 now and a male. From what I have found, demand for pets is very low to start with and most of them are male owners looking for female pets. Should I give up on this desire? If I shouldn't give up, am I not looking in the right places? Where should I be looking? How should I present myself? Online, I can express myself fairly well, but in person I pretty much crumble and become almost unable to speak until I get used to someone. Depending on the terms of the contract, I would even go through great lengths for a prospective Owner. If you have any advice about any of this, I would be grateful. Thank you.
Do realize this is relatively a new sex play genre and outside a couple basic forms is lagging to be expanded on a larger scale.

Most are resorting to just buying animal vagina mastubators and animal penis dildos (+ costumes in some cases) and playing alone.

But there is that option today when 10 years ago there was not. Bad Dragon started a trend that basically lent to the invention of animal play in the greater sense.

So be not discouraged. Also know this is a FETISH so resources like = FET LIFE may do wonders.

Regardless you are within a small slice of the whole sex play pie and although total numbers may be good - separation and distance becomes of issue.

Femdom has emerged and is moving into straight bondage, humiliation, or pegging. Money is now in play as these gals ate making careers of this and in such are paring down and going where more money is aka mainstream.

As odd as it may sound = outside of fet life you may have success on bestialty forums due to so many on those expressing personal fantasy material.

Through that you might grow your fantasies, be inspired by others fantasies or experiences, and you may connect to people who may go for what you are seeking.

Food for thought.

So you know = there are classifieds and a recent one called YESBACKPAGE is seeking to take the place of the former backpage website.

I have also seen femdom and domiatrix listing sites by google searching those words (separately) + my city

Ex = femdoms atlanta

Femdoms near me

Fem dom listings

Femdom classifieds

You can repeat each of those using dominatrx in place of femdom.

All that should help you out so try it and let us know so others can gain.

Featured Threads

New Personals