READ ME FIRST & get a better response!

Doctor Pervert

Retired
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 19, 2013
If you are new to Kink Talk or perhaps new to kink in general here are some tips to get you started with requesting dares or tasks.

I know, you're keen and want to get started but way too often I see posts like this, "I'm horny now and need tasks, send me ideas."

First up always remember that kink is a very individual thing, what one person finds kinky another might think is humdrum and boring. No one here is a mind reader so you're going to need to spell it out a bit so we know where in this range you fit.
For instance you might think being told to fuck yourself with a hairbrush handle is cool and kinky but on the other hand it could be something you already do every day.

You don't have to go into excruciating detail about everything but spelling out a few things you like and what you don't will save everyone time and effort.

• DO briefly describe what things you like or want to do or try
  • DO list what kind of toys and/or equipment you have on hand, if you don't have anything specific just say "household items"
  • DO include a description of your living situation, i.e. live alone, can only play in my room, etc
  • DO request politely and offer to respond with a report or photos etc
  • DO thank posters for their time and effort responding to you
  • DO ask questions if the task or dare given is not clear to you or there is anything you don't understand

• DON'T get upset or put off if some of the responses aren't what you wanted, add more detail and try again
  • DON'T expect everything you're given to work out. Some tasks/dares will be poorly thought out or not achievable
  • DON'T do anything you feel may be dangerous or illegal or put you in a situation you're not comfortable with
So, even if you're horny AF and desperate to get started, take an extra minute or two to write an informative post and you'll be much more likely to be satisfied with the result.

Last edited:

New Personals