Real Life Master Making Me Find Punishments

AllAnalPunishments

Kinky Newbie
  • Lesbian
  • Female
  • Slave
Nov 22, 2014
Hello KinkTalk.
I have a real Master, Master Mike. He is a wonderful Master, and I am a disrespectful whore.

Master found out that this whore allowed herself to have with another man, and he made me cum. Master is extremely upset with me, and is asking for all anal punishments. Anal is my one limit with Master.

There will be no limits allowed for this whore. Every single task will be accepted. And Master elaborates no limits. This means (and he is asking me to add this) all the following are allowed: animals, friends, strangers, scat, piss, permanent, pain, humiliation, tattoos, piercings.

Please, help Master abuse me.

Until all anal tasks are carried out: my pussy will be stuffed with a cactus and my thong lined in sandpaper. I will also only be allowed a bra with tacks in it.

Master Vagrant

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Feb 23, 2014
In my sub's mind
For someone who is lesbian, you have a lot of fun with male Masters.

Go to nearest drinking hole, go into men restroom, suck first dick which you see then offer your ass in doggy then eat cum at the end. If others want to join that and gang bang you, serve them all and ask from every man for a golden shower.

Let see can lesbian slave girl do that ;)

Thatdude350

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jun 17, 2014
Well first you should start off with getting both nipples pierced along with your pussy lips. Take some pictures so we can see how it looks.

From now on when you pee it must be through your underwear every time into a cup and you will leave the underwear on all day with no removals and drink all of your pee. Drink 1 glass every hour so you stay hydrated.

In addition you will moldel all of your underwear, bras, and toys in an album for the kink talk community. In addition you will send one pic of you fucking yourself with a dildo to a guy and girl friend.

Next time you see a guy friend you will show him your new piercings and offer to let him do anal on you and blow him. Of course no cumming for you.

Whenever you go out into public you will always remove your pants/skirt in the open and walk around in a thong.

On 5 separate occasions you will go out in public and shit your pants. Each time you will wait 1 hour before going home to change. The first time you will put some in each bra cup before leaving and down the front of your underwear. The second time you will cover your self from head to tow in it and not wash up for 3 hours. The third time you will go home and start eating it while you masturbate and edge 7 times before coming. The fourth time you will stick a banana up your ass prior to this with a house key/car key in it. Go into the bathroom at the public location. Remove the panties and eat all of the contents out of your panties blindfolded and hopefully find your key. The fifth time you will be at Victoria secret trying on a pair of panties you don't own. Explain to the store clerk what happened and how your a dumb dirty whore. Ask him to punish you in any way he sees fit. Buy the panties and then go out to another place. Find a teenage looking guy and ask him to piss on you and offer to eat his shit and blow him. You must repeat that until you get all 3 or all 3 from 2 different guys.

You will also put in your sig "pm for custom pics" and do any pics someone ask for.

I tried my best to make this really bad so tell me of they need to be changed and don't forget a detailed report on every task like a good sub.

PleaseHurtMe

Distinguished Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Sep 9, 2014
You have to go on cam at chaturbate for all to see.
Then get 300 followers - you have one week!
I don't care how many hours it takes - maybe 5 hours a day - just get the followers.
Tags: pain, slut, nolimits, anal, torture
You have to be active all the time - no resting.
Rember to beg followers to hurt you.
I wanna see screenshots of you and the followers number and the date.
If you don't make it - tell me! There will be punishment.

Kik me when you are on cam. (kik: sublarx)

Slightlypervy

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 2, 2014
Firstly you are to take a picture of yourself mid shit.

Secondly you are to take a picture of yourself tongue out licking your shit

Thirdly you are to take a picture of you fucking your dirty hole with a dildo.

Your face must be clearly visible in all pics

Finally you are to write an email to your Master explaining in detail that the pictures , included in the email rather than as attachments, are of you preparing yourself to be fucked in the ass by as many men as he requires, that he may use you as a toilet any time he wishes and that the thought gets you instantly wet.
Once written you are to post it to your facebook page, as if done accidentally!!

You must leave it up for 24 hours!!

Enjoy

J

Marilene

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Private
Nov 22, 2014
Yes, tattoos and permanent stuff are such a great idea for a single punishment. (;

JulieKEames

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Dominant
Mar 12, 2012
Get yourself a nice large piece of fresh ginger. Take a knife and carve out as large a dildo as possible from the ginger. Make sure it is fully peeled. When you are done with your carving, take two dice and roll them. If either number is a 1 - roll again. Take the smaller number and multiply it by 10, then add the larger number. Now insert the ginger dildo in your ass and, using a wooden spoon or a hair bush, give each ass check the number of spanks you got from the dice. When you are done with the spankings, leave the ginger in place for another 1/2 hour to remind yourself how much of an ungrateful sub-slut that you are.

valled3

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 5, 2014
A place
Punish

You will put as many apples into your ass as possible and get a tattoo of a angel blindfolded

sissycdslave16

Banned
  • Bisexual
  • Trans
  • Submissive
Dec 6, 2014
punishmen

you will get the words free slut whore tolie tattoed on your forehead cum bucket on yoru left face cheek and the words please fuck my ass pussy and mouth on the right every time you go to the bathroom you will do it in a bowl and eat and drink it afteerwards you will no longer wear a bra and you are not allowed to cum with out permissiomn from yoru masteer you will send every member a pic of you nacked and every night you will master bate with a vibrator in yoru pussy using tooth pasted as lube and you will beg yoru master eery hour for him to use you as a toiliet plus you will also start going shopping at places where people know you and you must always say yes when someone askes you to do somethin no matter what it is and finally you must send me a pic of you doing one of these thevery day for a year to this email [email protected].

conviction

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Sep 2, 2014
the one above me may be a bit too extreme, you said animals were ok, so im going to go ahead and have you make an album
you are to get anal from as many species of animal as you can, minimum 5, take at least 2 pictures of each mating and post it to the kinktalk album, link to it in this forum.

Pantyboy536

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Sep 7, 2014
Mine is pretty simple, on your ass you must get a tattoo that says "I am master mikes bitch to use as he wants!" And also whore right above your pussy!, make sure you forget panties and wearing a skirt when you get the tattoos so they can see your pussy!

Malevolent

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Nov 26, 2014
Wrap a vibrator's head in sandpaper and use it untill you're in serious danger of reallly hurting youseld.

Featured Threads

New Personals