Real punishment, real lesson... but too far?

us3m3h4rd

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Slave
Apr 13, 2022
What this dumb slut is looking to do is wrap a dildo with sandpaper, rape it's ass for 5 minutes with it, then take off the sandpaper, coat it in extremely hot hot sauce, and rape it's ass for another 5 minutes. Trying to teach itself a lesson and maybe make it give up its stupid attachment to being abused online. Thing is, can't quite bring itself to do it without help, control, maybe blackmail, some kind of reason to have to do it. Any dominants out there into severe punishment and without any qualms about hurting a dumb slut want to give it a hand in learning this hard lesson? Or have suggestions od better punishments that would teach the same lesson with the same intensity? Really, really need to learn to not want this anymore.

pmme_yourfork

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 30, 2021
Content warning: description of Blood, traumatic injury and almost death.
No depiction/gore, no bad end.
58iu5y6lj0h41.jpg

If you have been around the darker corners pf the internet, you probably know this picture.
What you dont know is that he gave an anonymous interview years after.
Refusing an ER visit out of shame, he pulled glass shards out of his ass for days and almost died of blood loss.

And he still continued afterwards.

I doubt your lesson will stop you for long.

us3m3h4rd

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Slave
Apr 13, 2022
Hmmm. A fair reply. Sometimes people are too addicted to their behaviors. I have yet to honestly discover if I am one of them.

StormyDungeons

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jul 27, 2021
Atlanta, Ga, USA
Listen = when kink/sex play/bdsm stops being fun there is a problem.

When it goes into disfurements, maiming, and ER situations = its a severe problem.

Please dont go there.

Meantime a suggested solution so psychologically BRUTAL that its simply tantilizingly too daring to not attempt = DENIAL

DENIAL OF WHAT?

EVERYTHING

IM THE TRUEST OF MASTER SUB RELATIONSHIPS DENIAL CAN BE FAR MORE EFFECTIVE THAN GRATIFICATION.

But then as your own dom = are you master enough to enforce this?

As a sub, are you sub enough to allow this to completion?

Oh the plot now thickens because doing actual dark ages/Inquistion type stuff to yourself or anyone is NOT what this is nor can ever be for HUMANE REASONS.

So, are you really up to some extreme psycho sex play?

Then go DENIAL. Your psyche will go crazy which is what is desired.

In the end, not only will you have fully submitted, but you also will have DETOXED FROM THE TOXIC ABUSE ADDICTION YOU NOW HAVE.

We want you here in a safe healthy form. Disfiguring your asshole is for books, not for yourself.

Reactions: Hailey12808

us3m3h4rd

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Slave
Apr 13, 2022
I think there is a chunk of my motivation missing from the conversation... this has not stopped being fun for me. On the contrary, I kind of feel at this point that only something extreme could be fun enough to be worth trying. I have become super bored with what most people want... if one more Person tells me to write slut on my chest or lick a toilet, I'm going to snap in half from the tedium. And I'm not totally sure the sandpaper would do irreparable damage, just noticeable and not short-term meaningless damagr. I am open to other suggestions as well, if Someone out there is extreme enough but still feels they are "safe"...

pmme_yourfork

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 30, 2021
I think there is a chunk of my motivation missing from the conversation... this has not stopped being fun for me. On the contrary, I kind of feel at this point that only something extreme could be fun enough to be worth trying. I have become super bored with what most people want... if one more Person tells me to write slut on my chest or lick a toilet, I'm going to snap in half from the tedium. And I'm not totally sure the sandpaper would do irreparable damage, just noticeable and not short-term meaningless damagr. I am open to other suggestions as well, if Someone out there is extreme enough but still feels they are "safe"...
Cayenne Pepper.
Nailpolish.
Ginger?

All 3 are painfull yet harmless.
Done before?

us3m3h4rd

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Slave
Apr 13, 2022
Cayenne Pepper.
Nailpolish.
Ginger?

All 3 are painfull yet harmless.
Done before?
Have tried those. They are intense at first. But it becomes less of a shock to the system after time. Recently acquired a Carolina reaper hot sauce, one of the hottest peppers available. Maybe I should skip the sandpaper and start with the hot sauce first? Still need someone to coax me into it though.

subzzzero

Kink Talk Guru
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 6, 2015
What is Nailpolish punishment please explain ,
and Please tell me some very painful self bdsm punishment that i can do at home , with only things present in home , i am a male
Please reply
This person is only 16yrs old. Do not interact with them!!!
See the link where he admits it below.

Featured Threads

New Personals