Real Women Or CD Mistress, Who can be more strict & demanding?

slutofmds

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Sep 2, 2023
This not for session only purpose. This for real life slavery & real submission purpose.

Comment pros & cons.

I have served Real womens a lot but never felt to submit for complete submission & take her complete control. May be because this involves money vs pleasure not (real demands) vs pleasure of completing those.

subzzzero

Kink Talk Guru
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 6, 2015
You’re kind of mixing questions and comparing unequal terms here.
As soon as you brought in the money aspect that’s going to tarnish any real comparison.
In that case you’d have to compare pay for play cis female and pay for play CD.

You’re in a tough spot as there are tons of male submissives all vying for a domme. Which in turn allows females to charge money and guys will pay. You are all enabling this poor process by paying them. If guys would stop paying tribute and spoiling the findommes it would cease to exist. ( it will never happen but still)
Now that said there are many dommes who do not charge. I know several both online and locally and they have long term sub males who are in a dynamic with them.

Now as far as the CD vs cis female level of strictness. You’re again comparing too vaguely. Every single dominant person regarless of gender is going to be different. I myself even adjust with my current submissive at times. So some may think I’m extremely strict high protocol etc and others maybe have received a more mentor teaching guiding Dom style.

So my advice is find a real domme no pay involvement and see if that helps you serve better.
If you’re ok with CD then by all means explore with them too. Why pass up the opportunity if you enjoy it.

I have never and will never pay for play. If that means it takes me a few months to find a decent partner each time it’s worth the wait.

Reactions: slutofmds

slutofmds

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Sep 2, 2023
You’re kind of mixing questions and comparing unequal terms here.
As soon as you brought in the money aspect that’s going to tarnish any real comparison.
In that case you’d have to compare pay for play cis female and pay for play CD.

You’re in a tough spot as there are tons of male submissives all vying for a domme. Which in turn allows females to charge money and guys will pay. You are all enabling this poor process by paying them. If guys would stop paying tribute and spoiling the findommes it would cease to exist. ( it will never happen but still)
Now that said there are many dommes who do not charge. I know several both online and locally and they have long term sub males who are in a dynamic with them.

Now as far as the CD vs cis female level of strictness. You’re again comparing too vaguely. Every single dominant person regarless of gender is going to be different. I myself even adjust with my current submissive at times. So some may think I’m extremely strict high protocol etc and others maybe have received a more mentor teaching guiding Dom style.

So my advice is find a real domme no pay involvement and see if that helps you serve better.
If you’re ok with CD then by all means explore with them too. Why pass up the opportunity if you enjoy it.

I have never and will never pay for play. If that means it takes me a few months to find a decent partner each time it’s worth the w

slutofmds

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Sep 2, 2023
Thanks for sharing your experiences. I have been serving same real women (professional mistress) for the 4 years now without any complaint she's cruel & good human at a time.

But the time when i talked with newbie CD I came to know that he wants someone to treat him like girl not others who will treat him as bottom only. although he's submissive too loves femdom too but switch & his controlling reflects very well in his way he talks in chats. That's why i felt like it I said in caption of my thread.

Featured Threads

New Personals