Recent Picture do not reflect true pain slut

bad slave

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Nov 6, 2011
Sir does not approve of the photos uploaded, as they do not show what a pain slut I am... Sir feels that this should be rectified, probably by the end of the week.

I have five days to photograph my pathetic frame enjoying being tortured, before uploading them on KT..

As tit torture, spanking and humiliation are my thing, I guess that is what will be on KT....

secretspanker

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jul 8, 2013
United Kingdom
a taste of the cane?

i hope your master has a cane!-6 very severe strokes at the very least you should get so that your bottom can be displayed bearing vivid purple and red cane marks!-yes,i think that should please your master!;)

vladimir_bz_lion

Banned
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Aug 8, 2012
Take a few cloves or pushpins or similar and place them on the tape. Stick the tape to your heels, so that the office button or pushpins causes you to stand on toes during whole exercise. You may stay standing with legs wide apart during each spanking session. Naked, except collar, blindfold, gag, stockings and gloves (if any). Lubricate your biggest plug with toothpaste and paste in the ass. Hold it inside. Shove your lacy panties into your cunt. Tie the udder (if your breast to small to tie do one additional session for each boob) and clamp your nipples.
Do this session for yours: each ass-check, each tit, pussy, back, stomach, inner side of each thigh.
You should roll dices for first body part:
Roll 1 : Implement:
1 - Ruler
2 - ping pong paddle
3 - whip
4 - bamboo cane
5 - Hairbrush
6 - wooden paddle
Roll 2 : How many
1 - 50
2- 100
3 - 150
4- 200
5 -250
6 - your master choice variant
Roll 3: Severity
1) A moderate spanking (self spank yourself)
2) Moderately severe
3) Severe
4) Very severe
5) Inhumane
6) As hard as your master can
Take your spanks.
Stand on all fours and masturbate until get edge (no orgasm, of course). Do it after each session (prefer masturbation with yours fingers). Remove nipple-clumps and breast-bondage but not your plugs or push-pins, take a rest for few minutes and then take your rope and clamps both back again.
Roll dices for next body part and stand up for new session!
Repeat until complete all body-parts!
Want too see your ass red and plugged doggy-style!

Report in details when done.

Hollyann

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Switch
Jun 11, 2011
This is from several monthes ago I doubt it is still active.

Featured Threads

New Personals