Recently thinking about Hypnosis

akechi106

<<<<Verified>>>> CBT Switch
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Sep 4, 2014
So hypnosis is a thing we all have thought of at one time or another. I myself have been looking into learning how to hypnotize someone recently, but not in the normal way.

I have recently been interested in trying to hypnotize someone over text based hypnotism.

I understand many might think it is not possible, but really if you think about it and are determined enough it is possible. Most of the same principals are the same from what i have researched, which are mainly being relaxed.

Honestly i would like some volunteers to see if i can hypnotize someone over messengers or what ever works best for them.

I would like to start out with 1 male and 1 female if possible to see if it can be done.

Drop me a PM with your Gender, how long you have to be my test subject as well as put yourself into a relaxing and comfortable room when you drop me that PM.

andrei

<:: Verified ::>
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jan 9, 2008
Romania
I heard people loose the ability to be hypnotised in time. Maybe because they need to be submissive enough. I tried tapes from early 25 but few had some effect. Hypnosis (self suggestion) actually seemed to work only like feeling a trance and doing things as suggested with the feeling that you want to do it, not that you cannot refuse. I had 2 tapes that I feel they worked for me, one gave me an incredible hands free orgasm I never thought could be possible.

And you need to be very persuasive.

I am 39, if you are ok I would love to experiment but can do only next week.

akechi106

• Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Sep 4, 2014
I heard people loose the ability to be hypnotised in time. Maybe because they need to be submissive enough. I tried tapes from early 25 but few had some effect. Hypnosis (self suggestion) actually seemed to work only like feeling a trance and doing things as suggested with the feeling that you want to do it, not that you cannot refuse. I had 2 tapes that I feel they worked for me, one gave me an incredible hands free orgasm I never thought could be possible.

And you need to be very persuasive.

I am 39, if you are ok I would love to experiment but can do only next week.

well you are the second male to contact me about this, so i will need to think about it.

Still needing that female test subject though

andrei

<:: Verified ::>
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jan 9, 2008
Romania
I can wait for another time. I'm currently struggling with my work and even next week I am not totally sure. I'll keep an eye on this topic.

akechi106

• Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Sep 4, 2014
I can wait for another time. I'm currently struggling with my work and even next week I am not totally sure. I'll keep an eye on this topic.

it is fine, i only needed one of each to test out if it is possible for me to or not

akechi106

• Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Sep 4, 2014
Bumping

Still looking for those two special test subjects

Ion02

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Aug 23, 2015
Sent you a PM. Just let me know either way if I fit what you're looking for.

akechi106

• Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Sep 4, 2014
I am making this available once again for those that are interested, make sure to read the post first

Magnetic

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 19, 2016
So hypnosis is a thing we all have thought of at one time or another. I myself have been looking into learning how to hypnotize someone recently, but not in the normal way.

I have recently been interested in trying to hypnotize someone over text based hypnotism.

I understand many might think it is not possible, but really if you think about it and are determined enough it is possible. Most of the same principals are the same from what i have researched, which are mainly being relaxed.

Honestly i would like some volunteers to see if i can hypnotize someone over messengers or what ever works best for them.

I would like to start out with 1 male and 1 female if possible to see if it can be done.

Drop me a PM with your Gender, how long you have to be my test subject as well as put yourself into a relaxing and comfortable room when you drop me that PM.

Actually, this is very easy!

Download this file. Have your slave listen to it. Once you do it, it will give your slave a few new triggers, but only when sent by someone else (they cannot use it for self hypnosis) an only when received through email, Instant message (SkyPe, GTalk, SnapChat, Shitty KiK, etc), website PM (GD, KT, etc), or by cell phone regular text.

THIS IS YOUR NEW HYPNO FILE

This identifies the message as an hypno file that must be obeyed as a hypnotic session.

MUST DO

This makes her forget about receiving the file, but still being hypnotized by it, and obeying the commands.

With that say, you can find the file here:

http://bit.ly/email-slave

akechi106

• Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Sep 4, 2014
that is all well and good, however, this is text based not audio file, i appreciate the thought.

It was not what i was doing

Magnetic

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 19, 2016
that is all well and good, however, this is text based not audio file, i appreciate the thought.

It was not what i was doing

This is text based!

You use the audio file to install the text file, then you can send any further commands by text!

You can even modify the instructions that where programmed by the audio file. For example, I did not want someone else to start to send hypnotic commands to my gf and slave girl, so I modified it so that only me would be able to activate the triggers on her!

akechi106

• Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Sep 4, 2014
an audio file is not text hypnosis, it is an auditory hypnosis not a visual. I understand what you are saying about the audio to text, however, i was trying out visual hypnosis through text. that was the point of this post.

I was making it clear to you what was intended which is why i was not asking for any files for audio.

akechi106

• Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Sep 4, 2014
Update: Post is still open to those willing to try.

Magnetic

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 19, 2016
Before reading this, know that whenever I mention girls, they are the ones being hynotized and guys are the ones doing the hypnotizing. None of it has to be that way, but that is just the way that I will refer to it.

I don't have any experience or knowledge of someone actually doing this, however...

Hypnosis is just a state of focused attention. Any book that demands so much attention that you would read it again and again and, that if interrupted, you react as if you were waking up suddenly from a state of trance..

Let me break it out for you, that is not an as if... That is a BECAUSE!

Make a story with some kind of plot that is known to be hypnotic to your hypnotee. For example, the one subject that almost is guaranteed to hypnotize all girls (not quite, but close enough) is romance novels.

So make a story about a love story between a guy who is an sexy, confident of himself gets what he wants and whenever faced with a choice of a girl or his purpose, chooses his purpose, is a hypnotist and a girl who falls for him. I that history, include the narration of full hypnotic sessions, in which our girl gets hypnotized to do as he wants. Give suggestions in the story before hand so that the girl will actually react to it.

Do not include even one scene in your book where he ends up not getting what he wanted.

Since you are telling her what the hypnotist told his girl (and not your hypnotee), your hypnotee will devour the hypnotic commands you give her without realizing that the instructions are really for her.

Can this work? Absolutely it can.

Will it work for your hypnotee? I got no idea. It might, or it might not.

You will have an easier job if your hypnotee conciously knows what you are up to and picks your text up with the purpose of being hypnotized by you.

If that is the case... Simply tell the story up to a point, and then in the middle of a page switch entirely the subject matter, give your hypnotic commands. That way she will pick it up, recognize the instructions and eagerly accept them and keep on reading them. In this latter case, the positive results of your hypnotic session are far more warranted. Sill, I would not give you 100% assurance of its effects.

But then again, I would not warrant you if you use the traditional audio method, either. There are just too many factors and too many things that could go wrong.

The biggest of these would be your story to be crappy and not hypnotic at all.

What you can also do is to write your hypnotic suggestions and then hire a copywriter to write a sales copy wright including your suggestions as many times as possible.

Featured Threads

New Personals