subzzzero

Kink Talk Guru
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 6, 2015
So @droptokon ’s post on ghosting got me thinking. Here’s his post.

Countless times I come across ads here on kinktalk. Most times it’s a sub seeking a Dom or guidance or a mentor of sorts. I try my best to oust the ones answering who are clearly just seeking a quick wank. Below are some common behaviors I feel are red flags when connecting with someone initially. Feel free to add to the list and maybe with some active focus here we can help those who don’t know better and start weeding out the garbage.

-immediate friend requests with no convo or detailed messages. (This one was specific to kink sites that allow you to make your pics for friends only. Guys would friend new girls in hopes of getting easy access to nudes.)

-demanding you submit to them immediately

-requesting or demanding pics immediately

-automatically assuming you're under their ownership and treating you as such

-using titles they haven’t earned the right to, (calling you sub slut slave princess etc. or referring to themselves as daddy sir master etc.)

-requesting specific personal info such as full name, address etc.

-saying you’re not a real sub if…………...(insert something you didn’t do that they wanted)

-those not willing to put time in to getting to know you before trying to play.

-vague answers to specific questions or deflecting the convo when you ask above their experience.

- purposely using buzzwords like ill
Train you or mentor you when you didn’t ask for it.

-their post history is full of just constant one liner “message me slave I’ll show you what you need”. Or similar type messages. Reading a persons back story of posts will give you some insight into who they really are.

- claiming experience in a field but unable to back it with detail.
“I’ve had years of Exp in impact play”.
Is far from………
“ I have been active as a top
Role in impact play. I know the various implements used and whether you’ll get thuddy or stingy results from it. I know the safe places to hit. I know the proper position for the sub and the proper form for swinging each implement. I know the proper aftercare for marking and bruises and I can control the location and intensity. “.

-always sexual focused regardless of what you are conversing about. Turning the Convo to sex each time.

Let’s hear yours and maybe we can help out people to see what’s really going on.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Maxxx_13 and w1nter

Featured Threads

New Personals