Redemption

katherine20

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Slave
Oct 22, 2023
I had actually taken a break from slave life and had deleted my kik account for studies. But sadly i couldn't achieve up to the mark and I am deeply saddened so this is for my redemption and ghosting PPL on kik so punish me with your vicious ideas and spank me all you want

Limits: pics,vids, family and public

I am also into branding (just on my ass) and open to other ideas

Make me regret my break........

katherine20

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Slave
Oct 22, 2023
My new kik is :katieslv123

If you msg me on kik, do leave a msg here as of how many spanking i should take with what implement as an extra task

katherine20

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Slave
Oct 22, 2023
It would be good if PPL sent the torments here so that i will be accountable in front of everyone

katherine20

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Slave
Oct 22, 2023
And if I fail to attain the intensity then everyone would be able to share me and punish me for my actions

Master.MJ

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jan 8, 2024
It would be good if PPL sent the torments here so that i will be accountable in front of everyone
I copied it from kik.

Here is your punishment:
You'll cover your nipples with toothpaste and then clamp them with binder clips.
Then you will get on all 4 and you will hit each ass cheek 50 times with each of the following items while keeping your nipples clamped. You get to remove it for 1 min between each of the items
First you'll use your hands for a warm up.
Then you'll use a wooden spoon
Lastly you'll use metal wire
After you're done, you'll remove the binder clips and hit your udders 20 times each with the wooden spoon. Then you can clean the toothpaste off

subzzzero

Kink Talk Guru
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 6, 2015
I had actually taken a break from slave life and had deleted my kik account for studies. But sadly i couldn't achieve up to the mark and I am deeply saddened so this is for my redemption and ghosting PPL on kik so punish me with your vicious ideas and spank me all you want

Limits: pics,vids, family and public

I am also into branding (just on my ass) and open to other ideas

Make me regret my break........
Admitting to just ghosting people with no real reason. And your prior posts allude to doing much of the same. You even mentioned being punished for not replying on your prior posts. You have yet to report a single completed task here publicly. You list extremes but are limits of pics vids etc so it’s just your word at that point. (Disclaimer im not saying everyone should require pics) I am saying your word is not able to be trusted with simple replies so how are we to believe you will actually do anything after one spends time creating a punishment for you. History shows you don’t follow through.

Reactions: Damokles

katherine20

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Slave
Oct 22, 2023
For the above comment I must say that me being a college student my time schedule is pretty packed and I have been taking breaks for my studies which I have conveyed directly at the start and i have also reported my tasks on kik before but i wanted PPL from the site to know my tasks so I asked the above dom to post the same task on KT so......

Report for my task
First of all I don't feel the heat of the toothpaste much, it stings here and there but no great deal.i covered my nipples with paste and applied the clamps. I stood on my knees and started my spankings. On all four i couldn't find a way to smack so...
The hand spanks were lite and my ass changed to light pink and was warm. The wooden spoon was great,I went with great force for starting 30 or so but couldn't keep up the same intensity. But it was great. Metal wire thing i had to find it aty house and it was okish not painful at all but went through in a swift. After all this I got a belt and spanked my pussy with my painties on and it was painfullll it stinged and was red for sometime. Overall it was great and took about 1 hr 40mins or so to complete the task. My nipples were greatly sore as all ways it hurted to even touch them. But having not using cane for months now it felt like an urge and spanked myself 4to 5 times but this wasn't instructed. But i couldn't control myself so sorry master. This was all about the task

Reactions: ritz

katherine20

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Slave
Oct 22, 2023
Intrested PPL can ping me but I want to experience pain where I am not inflicting anything becoz I feel i cannot deliver full force

Reactions: Youwillcallmesir.

Randy Magnum

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Aug 29, 2016
Hopefully you have access to clothespins for this....

Set a timer for two minutes and see how many you can apply on your tits and definitely put them on your nipples too.

If any fall off, give yourself a pussy spank with a wooden spoon.

After the timer, pull off each one. If you cannot pull them off (due to pain), perform a pussy spank for each one with the wooden spoon.

Then repeat the above and try to apply more than your previous attempt.

*Additional Rule:*
Roll a D6 dice to determine how many times to repeat this after the initial go.

katherine20

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Slave
Oct 22, 2023
My parents got to know about my life i don't know when I will return or would even return so sorry everyone......

Featured Threads

New Personals