Agent Green

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
May 6, 2008
I've started getting back into chastity with my partner again and we will go a week or so before she unlocks me for sex. We will usually fall asleep afterwards and I'll hide the device because I secretly dread the sometimes painful nighttime erections I know come with being locked. The problem is we will then go days before I'm relocked. I'm looking for ideas to hold myself accountable for relocking and ways to encourage my partner remember the next morning. Any advice appreciated!

NotDeadButClose

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jan 22, 2019
A few ideas
  • Keep the device on her side of the bed. If she unlocks it, make sure it ends up in a place inconvenient for you later.
  • Buy her a necklace to keep the key on. It will always be with her and she will remember.
  • Develop a regular cleaning routine that she is a part of so that if you are unlocked it will come up.
  • YOU serve HER. Put the dang thing back on, give her the key, and stop complaining.

Agent Green

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
May 6, 2008
Coming back to update everyone. We got a locking collar that I now must wear when the device comes off. If I want the collar off I have to put the device back on. This acts as a reminder for both of us when it's off and keeps me honest!

Featured Threads

New Personals