Remote Control Chastity Cage

gbdare

<:: Verified ::>
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
May 18, 2011
It's a great idea, but for $165 I think I'd wait a little while to see what the reviews are like before shelling out the money. If it works as intended, it would be great, but if there are any glitches with the unlocking function it could be very inconvenient to say the least!

andrei

<:: Verified ::>
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jan 9, 2008
Romania
Is that expensive? I think you can build everything yourself for 10 times cheaper.

Magnetic

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 19, 2016
You can ALWAYS get a fairly decent DIY something for 10 times cheaper. You could also get it a better fit for you.

For example, you could:
  • Provide an USB charger so that you can get recharged without unlocking it.
  • Provide a high voltage shocker, so that besides not being able to get it off, you can receive shocks either at random, at discrete times, or at RC times. For example, it could turn you into a cuckoo clock!
  • Provide many RC controlled spikes, so that your stay on it would be less than comfortable.
  • Choose between RC, Bluetooth, both, neither.
  • Choose exactly how much battery it is going to have.
However, all this flexibility comes at a price, of course:
  • DIY tools have no warranty. There is no (as @gbdare said) "If it works as intended, it would be great, but if there are any glitches with the unlocking function it could be very inconvenient to say the least!". Or, with any of the other functions (like charger, shocker, or spicker)
  • Much harder to make. Taking a time of a days, or weeks, or months to make... As opposed to only a few seconds to put in your credit card info in some website and a few days to wait in order to have it delivered to your home.
  • Unless it is something you have done before, you don't really know if it will work out the way you are doing it or if you are going to have to scratch all or most of the materials you used already and get new ones.
I know, I much rather do my own DIY stuff, too... But be aware of the fact that there are disadvantages!

Last edited:
Reactions: beof95

beof95

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Aug 18, 2014
Serbia
Yea you are right, it would be best to wait and see the reviews and then decide if you will buy it.

Building your own is always and option but like @Magnetic said it is at your own risk but also has its own perks

I have heard about custom made chastises as well, like you give them the measurements as instructed and they send the product after custom making it, as i heard it is a bit expensive though, but maybe it would be good with something like this that is already expensive so adding a bit more so it custom fits would not make a big difference

Reactions: Magnetic

Magnetic

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 19, 2016
Yea you are right, it would be best to wait and see the reviews and then decide if you will buy it.

Building your own is always and option but like @Magnetic said it is at your own risk but also has its own perks

I have heard about custom made chastises as well, like you give them the measurements as instructed and they send the product after custom making it, as i heard it is a bit expensive though, but maybe it would be good with something like this that is already expensive so adding a bit more so it custom fits would not make a big difference
There is always the option of purchasing a valid product, voiding its warranty and modifying it to add whatever features you need to add to it.

Reactions: beof95

Featured Threads

New Personals