Remote controlled vibe?

Kitten9876

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Slave
Nov 11, 2012
Maryland
Is there somewhere(preferably online) I can find an effective remote controlled vibrator for me, preferably wireless, like I could jut hand my master the controls and we go out somewhere (with it hidden) and he can toy with it and me as he pleases. I've seen some but they're pretty expensive, so are there any that work well but won't drain my wallet?

Top_Hat

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Nov 30, 2012
Unfortunately

Sadly enough, most of the cheap ones are really low quality, they will either break, be extremely loud/off-putting, have no battery life or have no controller range.

If you are going to get one, as much as it sucks to spend a lot, I would suggest getting a good quality one.
If you just google it you will find a range of online stores, eg:
http://www.femplay.com.au/woman/female-vibrators_remote-control.htm

Have fun and I hope you do decide to get one :D

evpierced

Banned
  • Straight
  • Trans
  • Switch
Mar 1, 2012
i agree with jondoe2be. Why do you have to pay for the whole thing for your Master to have the fun?

An inactive user

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Dec 11, 2012
A friend of my has one for his girlfriend and when we were at the bar he let everyone press the button. Funny thing was no one knew what it was for. Everyone starten to think his girl was a bit jumpy that day ;). also note that if you buy a cheaper one they will drain faster

if you get one have fun with it maybe wear it with the plug in public :p

hcfist

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jan 8, 2011
Good quality toys are expensive so we just used cell phone. Maybe it didn't have much power or we cant change sped of vibrations but it was funny, especially if she have it for few hours and forget about it. Sometime we used it with sound on.

longjill

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Jun 6, 2018
It sounds like Blissful Cherry has these sorts of vibrators based on their website.

And both a cheap remote-controlled vibrator and a more expensive one.

mrjohn1876

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Apr 16, 2012

Featured Threads

New Personals