electro

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
May 6, 2008
OK, i can't hold it in any longer... I have a thing for remote toys. The thought of a girl wearing them, and having to behave, in any - otherwise normal - situation extremely drives me wild. It's one of my many kinks :rolleyes: i can't get rid of (not that i wanted...)
Was always interested in discussing this topic, and now i think this is the place for that. So if anyone has any experiences/stories with remote eggs, butterflies, panties, or alike, and mind sharing.... Just go on! :)

Swisstony

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 8, 2008
ought my girlfriend a toy that was activated by mobile phone signals. It was great. When it picks up the signal it goes off for 30 seconds then stops. Drove her wild. (I spent the day txting her)

DominantJohn

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
May 7, 2008
They're usually good as a warmup. The generic toys that I have so far haven't been able to get my submissive off in public but I've seen others that I'm interested in. In general though it's just fun knowing that I'm stimulating her during normal conversation and making her mind go to the gutter. I've seen others that allow for much more powerful sensations but haven't had the time or the $$$ to look into buying them.

electro

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
May 6, 2008
Seen it before, but i think it better fits to the chastity belts forum ;)

aika

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
May 20, 2008
England
Dude, i totally agree. This is one of the things I've always fantasised about, being able to control a quiet remote control vibe which my girlfriend is "wearing", maybe at a dinner or even when she is playing sports..

claudia89x

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Trans
  • Submissive
Jun 5, 2009
Sydney, Australia
Remote toys are AWESOME! I have a wireless vibrating egg that my Mistress surprises me with every now and then when we go out.. it's an intense experience, lots of pleasure but the only problem is trying to act normal in front of everyone :p

electro

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
May 6, 2008
Thank you for sharing it, this is what i meant. Of course curious about the details, so if you ever write them don't forget to post here too!

As for the girls: i'm willing to get remote toys to anyone, who dares to have some walks with me while using them! :rolleyes:

brittanyj79

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Private
Jan 12, 2010
Toys

OK.... don't laugh, but here goes, I'm somewhat shy (from the south) so it's hard for me to ask this, but I can't concentrate at work i'm so horny.

Does anyone know if there is somewhere ladies can go and find guys for sex chat and or virtual sex play and yes with toys also?

I googled virtual sex chat and found this site. I am a total newbie, busy professional that turned 30 and I'm horny all the time, all of the sudden. I don't have time to start a new relationship and Im not the type to just have real casual sex but I don't want to masturbate alone all the time. Any ideas?

There appears to be a million places for guys to chat, play, watch whatever. For privacy reasons, (business related) I can't post videos and pictures on public profiles, my career would be ruined. Thanks 4 your help!

electro

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
May 6, 2008
I think it's easier than you'd think, just be careful, some people are quite strange. But once you find a good partner it can be great fun.

UnBr0k3nH3r0

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jan 14, 2010
I'm getting My submissive one this week will post back with results :) when I see her this weekend :)

UnBr0k3nH3r0

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jan 14, 2010
Well I got it that weekend and we used it. First off I had to modify the vibe, because there wasn't a contact plate so it didn't work at first. So I through a quarter up against the batteries and she started vibrating. We used it downstairs and it had decent range except the batteries died by the end of the night, and if you do get a small wireless vibe make sure you use a condom to wrap it before you use it because it will help in retrieval. I think the model we purchased was a tad overpriced at 50 dollars. It worked and was still a lot of fun time for new batteries!

spiritualxtc

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Mar 14, 2010
ought my girlfriend a toy that was activated by mobile phone signals. It was great. When it picks up the signal it goes off for 30 seconds then stops. Drove her wild. (I spent the day txting her)

Does anyone have any more information on this particular toy?

Featured Threads

New Personals