Masterk91

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Aug 16, 2009
I am fascinated by remote toys, and would love to use them! I dont have anyone i'm with right now, but I will definitely use them in the future. :)

kinkyfox

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Dec 2, 2010
I've been looking for a strong but discreet wireless toy that isn't too expensive. Does anyone have any suggestions?

alpha

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Apr 10, 2011
That would be really fun at the family christmas dinner. :p

Especially the one controlled by a phone, like text her all day one day, then just once the next and the day after once or twice again. Change it up and always keep her guessing.

andrei

<:: Verified ::>
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jan 9, 2008
Romania
I've been looking for a strong but discreet wireless toy that isn't too expensive. Does anyone have any suggestions?

I searched this too - I couldn't find anything wireless here but I think the wireless component doubles the price. So I prefered battery toys, discreet and cheap. Butterfly and inflatable vibrating anal plug.

I am curious about hand made - maybe adapting a remote toycar circuit.

kurious

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Dec 12, 2010
I had a lot of trouble with remote toys batteries dying extremely quickly... Is there a way around this or a make of toy that doesn't eat batteries?

masterkeys

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
May 13, 2011
The Toy

There is also a blue-tooth vibrator: The Toy. Rather than going off for every text, your partner sends one to your phone with a special code. Each letter/word in the message makes it vibrate at different speed/style/duration.
Now if you're a sub/slave yo could be ordered to whenever your phone goes off you must answer. (For the Girls) Not sure if you can get away with 2 needing separate codes, but could be fun, as when our phone beeps you have no idea if it's going to be a front or back.

321tt

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Jan 19, 2011
OK.... don't laugh, but here goes, I'm somewhat shy (from the south) so it's hard for me to ask this, but I can't concentrate at work i'm so horny.

Does anyone know if there is somewhere ladies can go and find guys for sex chat and or virtual sex play and yes with toys also?

I googled virtual sex chat and found this site. I am a total newbie, busy professional that turned 30 and I'm horny all the time, all of the sudden. I don't have time to start a new relationship and Im not the type to just have real casual sex but I don't want to masturbate alone all the time. Any ideas?

There appears to be a million places for guys to chat, play, watch whatever. For privacy reasons, (business related) I can't post videos and pictures on public profiles, my career would be ruined. Thanks 4 your help!

This can come off-topic in this thread, so you might better start a new thread and ask. But I think you can try chatroulette.com ;)

Memories for Life

Kink Talk Prodigy
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 15, 2011
There is also a blue-tooth vibrator: The Toy. Rather than going off for every text, your partner sends one to your phone with a special code. Each letter/word in the message makes it vibrate at different speed/style/duration.
Now if you're a sub/slave yo could be ordered to whenever your phone goes off you must answer. (For the Girls) Not sure if you can get away with 2 needing separate codes, but could be fun, as when our phone beeps you have no idea if it's going to be a front or back.

The toy is withdrawn from the market.

Please check back soon to see our next inovative product.

Thanks to our customers.

Regards, Cool & Groovy Toy Co.

DOM76210

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Dominant
Jul 31, 2012
Denton, TX
I'm fascinated by the thought of a remote controlled wireless toy to tease my wife with. The only problem is, most of the customer reviews I have read have all commented on the same thing:

Unless you try to use it in a really loud environment, such as a concert or night club, the vibrations are too loud. Most say you couldn't use them in a nice restaurant.

Personally, I don't want to have my wife embarrassed by the noise coming from her pussy. I want her flustered and anxious because her pussy is all wound up and she's dying to cum. And I really want to make her cum in public without touching her. Her embarrassment should come from cumming in public without others being aware. She'd lose her arousal in a snap if folks could hear the toy.

hcfist

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jan 8, 2011
What about using a cell phone. Maybe vibratins are not to strong. Who will think where it is?? We used it with my ex severel times. Even with sound on. Nobody noticed from where sound comes out.

BlueBae

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
May 12, 2020
Daddy said he wants to try vibe panties in public on me too!

longjill

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Jun 6, 2018
I haven't had much luck with remote eggs in particular. As just one example, I bought an egg vibrator a few weeks ago (from Blissful Cherry in case anyone has any experience with them) and the vibrations were SUUUPER strong, but they didn't have any weaker settings available. So once it's inside me, it's like zero to sixty once it turns on and it's honestly not very comfortable, especially when I don't see it coming (my partner controls the vibrator for me). Most remote vibrators are like that IMO, and that's partly why I can never get into it as much - if it were to start very soft at first and then ramp up one step at a time, I can see it being much more enjoyable for me. Anyone else feel the same way?

Magnetic

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 19, 2016
How is this for a remote controlled toy? It's a chastity device with a built in electric shock dildo that is activated by remote control. It even has three levels of shocks! :eek: :buttkiss:

Link: http://www.neosteel.de/Nseprces.htm

I searched this too - I couldn't find anything wireless here but I think the wireless component doubles the price. So I prefered battery toys, discreet and cheap. Butterfly and inflatable vibrating anal plug.

I am curious about hand made - maybe adapting a remote toycar circuit.

There is one way they can be done, very easily and inexpensively, and they are guaranteed to work flawlessly, too. Inexpensively? More like free, regardless of the features you want to add to it.

Anyone who knows me would already know what I am going to recommend. Hypnosis.

But I recommend it because it works. I once made a girl wear an inflatable vibrating butt plug! that worked like wonders, I could control from my room, and it would be totally hidden from anyone else even in the skimpiest of clothes.

Shocker? No, I did not thought of adding that. I would have had I thought about it, thought!

Paladintwk

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Aug 29, 2015
Antartica
Report on A, B, C dare using remote control prostate vibrator toy

C. My femdom roommate stripped me naked and tied me up on my knees naked in front of her girlfriends with my ankles cuffed in a spreader bar and my wrist cuffed behind me. She will insert the10 function remote controlled prostate vibrator she has for me in my ass and they will all take turns with the remote seeing who can bring me closest to the edge without cumming. The only way I can be set free is to cum or if they get bored with the game.

My Femdom roommate had two of her girlfriends come over. She bound me as described in the dare, lubed my ass with Vick’s Vapor Rub to make my prostate that much more sensitive, turned and inserted this toy in my ass.

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/3269...archweb201603_

She got a kitchen timer and said they each would get 10 minutes to play with the remote. To be fair there would be a 2 minute break with the vibrator off between each one’s turn with the remote. The fun would end only if one of them went too far over the edge and made me cum.

My Roommate went first to show them how to use the remote and it’s ten function setting. They made it through the first round and I was begging to cum.

My roommate decided to add to the dare. She got this Hatachi Wand Vibrator, turned it on and set the vibrating head under my balls. Then they played round two but this time it was only five minutes each with a two minute break when both vibrators were turned off.

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/4000...archweb201603_

Round two drove me crazy wanting to cum.
Now I was not only begging I was pleading with them so my roommate said they would play a last round three. It would be 10 minute rounds each with no breaks and no stopping if they made me cum. It was worth the post orgasm torture just to finally get to cum. They loved how I squirmed and pleaded for them to stop for over five minutes.

Thanks for the dare.

Featured Threads

New Personals