Clothing Resources for Clothing

r&w

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Non-Binary
  • Switch
May 22, 2021
I'm looking for trusted sources for lockable clothes and such, with inexpensive shipping, let me know if you know any, thanks.

Dave47630

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Apr 3, 2017
Newburgh, indiana
It is not a big chore to sew in a few loops of fabric at the closures of garments. Then all you need to do is add a padlock. I wonder if there is a you tube video on how to do it.

To lock on hig heels... go to a hardware store rope section. You will find steel rings of various sizes. Get two rings large enough to go around the heel at the widest point, two quick links, two pad locks, and foot of nice looking chain. The links of the chain need to be large enough to accept the quick link and the shank or the padlock you will use. A foot is more than you need but it us likely the smallest amount you can buy. Fasten the chain to the ring using the quick link. After you use this a time or two use locktite or super glue to make the link permanent. Wear one of the shoes. Put the ring on the heel and drape the chain across the top. Cut the chain so there is enough to padlock the chain to the ring on the other side. Finish the ring / link / chain for the other shoe in the same way.

Note: you could buy some extra chain. Then you can lock the extra between the two rings to form a hobble.

If you find the rattle of the chain annoying, thread a long rubber band through the links to pull the links together.

Reactions: r&w

Featured Threads

New Personals